Signs of a Kidney Infection?

tabitha561

Gary,CAYLEE,Zoey,Beetle
Reaction score
I had this weird senesation this morning in my private area. Now Im having pretty bad back pain right under my ribs on the left side. :cry: It really burns to go to the bathroom so Im wondering if it could be a kidney infection or UTI maybe? I have been extremley sick this morning as well. Do you think i should just head to the ER to make sure everything is ok?

Yeah I would go to the hospital or call your gp and get the out of hours dr - you should be seen quicker.

I've had a couple of kidney infections.. usualy with your symptoms above, (though my back pain was so bad I had to roll to get out of bed etc) and a temperature, and even got to the stage were I had rigors (shaking) blood in my urine.. the kidneys start to become brusied and bleed, so had to be admitted and have IV anti-botics.
Hopefully you just have a lower uti.
Try the out of hours gp first.
Hope things are ok.
Xxx

With kidney infection you get very ill just like Bournefree explained, you would be in agony, hopefully you just have a UTI, definately needs checking out though. Drink lots of water!
Hope you feel better soon x

oh dear. yes indeed its sounds likes you have a water infection / UTI thats infected your kidneys so get it checked soon and drink plenty of water and cranberry juice to wash it out in the mean time x

i agree i had to be put onto 24 hrs of IV antibiotics after COLLAPSING from a kidney infection that hit me very quickly, it was awful =[ Hopefully yours is an onset and not advancing quickly, do get seen to asap though they are nastyyy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->