SIL - So stupid it's almost funny

codegirl

Mom to Big E & little e
Reaction score
Just need a mini vent

<vent on>

So my SIL was by on Canada day to help move some furnature as my DH has decided that I am now an invalid that can't lift anything (it's kind of sweet in an annoying way). After moving stuff, DH and SIL were sitting on the couch they had just moved while I was sitting on the floor visiting and I made a comment that we only had 6 months to finish all the projects that we had planned before the baby comes.

She says "6 months? You have more time than that"

DH "Baby's due in January, you do the math"

SIL "Your not that far"

Me "umm... I'm 13 weeks"

SIL "no your not!"

Me (at this point annoyed cause I think I would know) "I'm due January 5th, I'm 13 weeks, I think I would know"

SIL still argues

Me " ok, it's either January 3rd or the 5th, there is cause and effect and we did the math"

Dawns on SIL that I'm talking about :sex: and she turns a bit red and finally let's it go.

WTF!! I think I would know when I'm due (approx) way more than she would. Why oh why do people have to open their mouths and prove what I.D.1.0.T.s they are:dohh:

<vent off> Thanks for listening

Wow, that's a new one! I haven't had anyone argue with me about MY due date yet. It would strike me as a bit weird if they did -- it's not like they were there, how on earth would they know? :/

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry, but that was just so stupidly funny! Nice way to shut her up though!

:rofl: :rofl: awwww thats bit funny (sorry) why would she argue about that ha ha!!

:rofl: funny how you have to argue when your due!! XXX

She's definatly a strange one, it was one arguement I really didn't expect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->