Silly question about spelling - pylorextinosis?!

MrsWifey

Expecting baby #1
Reaction score
My hubby had this when he was born and had to have an operation at 7 weeks old. There's a chance it's genetic, although it is rare, so I want to include it in my maternity notes but don't know how to spell it properly and my pc is playing up and won't let me onto google, can someone help please? I don't want to mess up my notes by spelling it wrong, I'll be annoyed everytime I look at it!

Many thanks in advance x :flower:

Ive just read up on it, never heard of it before?

does he still have problems?

Neither had I until i met hubby! He had it as ababy and cos he was first born the docs thought his mum was being overly anxious until she refused to leave the hospital and they either treat him or she walks out without him!! Lucky she did that cos he had to have an emergency op. Also, I didn't realise that scars don't 'grow' cos the op left him with a scar the length of his body (as a baby) and now the scar is the same size as it was then but quite 'deep' as the rest of him grew around it! There's a 20% chance that baby could have it but I think that now they can fix it quite easily with keyhole surgery, just want to make sure I don't get fobbed off like hubby's mum did and that all the docs are aware of it!

Sorry, just realised that you asked aqn as well! No, he has no problems at all now, completely fixed when he had the op.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->