silly question but I'm unsure

Mabv812

Reaction score
So I just started pumping today. I have twp 2 ounces bags and one 5 ounces bag now stored. If I want my husband to feed the baby at night and give me some sleep do I still need to get up and pump? If you do it seems to defeat the purpose. Confused! Btw I did two extra pumps after the morning and night feed.

Every so often you could use milk pumped during the day at night without having to pump. But it's really not a good idea to skip nighttime feedings on a regular basis, especially early on (I assume LO is still pretty young based on your ticker).

Every so often you could use milk pumped during the day at night without having to pump. But it's really not a good idea to skip nighttime feedings on a regular basis, especially early on (I assume LO is still pretty young based on your ticker).

My sister in law skips one feed/pump a night and that seems to work for them. She feeds at 3am sleeps till 9 as nd feedd again. My brother gives a bottle in that time period. I was joping BBC to do that .

I agree, pump every time you woyldve otherwise bf. You dont want it to effect your supply:)

It certainly works for some people :shrug: the advice in EP groups is typically not to skip your MOTN pump until 12 weeks unless your supply is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->