"Simons Cat" help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vix1989

Baby Christmas <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies!
Im having a bit of difficulty.
I have been really stuck on my stepdads present, but remembered he loves "simons cat".
Im going to make him a simons cat hamper, so far ive found a mouse mat, a glass, an air freshner and a coaster.
Ive seen a book on play.com and ive seen a calander t my local calander shop.

But does anyone know anywhere, in shop or online where i can get cheap as poss simons cat merchantdise?
My friend said card factory but i havent seen any.
All thee bits are coming upto a fortune especially with postage from online shops.

thanks in advance

I don't know what it is ??

Was it a person or a cat ? *blush* xx

Its a youtube hit
Its like a cartoon of a cat (simons cat) that does daft things...i personally dont get why its funny but it has my stepdad in hysterics lol
xx

lol you actually thought it was funny? lol

Yeah me and Sophie are watching them now lol

Taks a lot to me me laugh but this is funny x

I got a cheap simons cat book from amazon and Clintons stock them but not sure of their prices.

haha :D id never even hea of it before he showed me! he sits in his office watching them when he should be doing work all you hear him roaring with laughter lol

I saw a Simon's Cat notebook and diary in Birthdays.
I think it's funny too :)
xx

Oh I love Simon's Cat too! Never saw merchandise for it though!

On amazon there's lots, but go to the list of sellers.

I got this book for £3 from amazon seller, it's £9 from amazon itself

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/ol/085786078X/ref=aw_d_ol?qid=1353260766&sr=8-3

aaahhhh WHsmith and waterstones i never thought of those! thank you! :hugs:

They had loads in Clintons, if they have outlet shops or online discount bit you might get stuff there. I have a cushion which I got from Clintons in the sale. Its expensive stuff but the videos are hilarious if you are more of a cat person (I'm known to talk to cats and tell them to have a nice day after I've stroked em, and these arnt even my own cats but the neighbours :blush:)

Aaaaah I love Simons Cat! Does the official website not have links to merchandise and stuff? Mind you saying that I think that's just the shirts lol

no i havent tried there, i worry they might be expensive but you never know they might be having a sale :D :thumbup:

sorry to bump it up but ive just seen this if its any good
https://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shi...filters=ae212{652025}+c{470}+&urlrefer=search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"