Simply having too much fun

I just watched the finale special for the current season of Teen Mom 2. It actually made me feel sorry for Jenelle. I didn't think that was possible anymore.

Get cracking!

I think I'll just continue spewing all over my Game of Thrones thread about how much I love Alfie Allen.

:sex:

I've seen Alfie Allen naked. Be jealous.

I don't know who Aflie Allen is. Be jealous.

a. I am jealous.

I've only witnessed his monster dong in season one of GoT

b. You're very much missing out on the hottest man on the planet! I feel sad for you.

I just watched the finale special for the current season of Teen Mom 2. It actually made me feel sorry for Jenelle. I didn't think that was possible anymore.

I recorded it. If I ever get thru dwts, that's next on my list

I went to see him perform in Equus. I saw him naked, about 5 rows in front, humping a horse :haha:

So I'm sitting here with my boob out and door beside me open... forgot the guy that mows our lawn comes on Tuesdays and he's just standing outside my door. Awkward.

Get cracking!

I think I'll just continue spewing all over my Game of Thrones thread about how much I love Alfie Allen.

a. I am jealous.

b. You're very much missing out on the hottest man on the planet! I feel sad for you.

Hottest guy on the planet:

I know, I know, but at least I won't have to share with you :shrug:

Attachments

• Gordon-Ramsay-009.jpg
    Gordon-Ramsay-009.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
Btw ladies, if you fancy a bit of judging, I'm drinking a can of cider! It will taste so much better if your judging me for it :rofl:

Erm, it's just apple juice............?

:rofl: In the UK cider is alcoholic. 4.5% I'll have you know (and I'll be having a 2nd can :winkwink:)

You're a drunk. I'm calling CPS. Or whatever your CPS is.

Social services, want the number :haha:

I was on the phone to them today btw, foster kiddies Mother is NOT being discharged in 2 weeks.

Get cracking!

a. I am jealous.

Hottest guy on the planet:

I know, I know, but at least I won't have to share with you :shrug:

And people think I'M nuts :haha:

Gordon Ramsey is fricking awesome! I love all his shows and his accent, "this is raw you fucking donkey! Get out of my kitchen!"

Can't beat a bit of Gino D'acampo. He's so funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->