Simply having too much fun

What comes after chat happy and what number of posts does anyone know? lol

Oh and sorry, I misread your post! Sympathy poo's lmao!

10,000 (elite)

I thought Addict was after 1,000, so maybe you got screwed, babydust. Maybe its 5000

With how much Sol is on the boob- I'm sure ill hit BnB elite pretty soon lol plus with still having his monitor its a pain in the arse trying to carry him around the house with me. So I wind up sitting around a lot then doing sprint cleaning during naps lol

At least DH is gone at work for 2 weeks at a time so it's not so awful if things get behind with just Sol and I

What comes after chat happy and what number of posts does anyone know? lol

Oh and sorry, I misread your post! Sympathy poo's lmao!

That's okay, I thought robinator was stuck in an elevator in the sky.

So... I bought this app with my new phone called "Baby ESP" to track diapers, nursing time, bottles if you FF, etc.

It gives you stats for each day. It's ridiculous how much she eats...

May 5th: 11 nursing sessions, 4hr 9 mins total. Average nursing session 22 mins. Average time between feeds: 1hr 45mins.

Growth spurt much????

Also she poops a lot.

Btw ladies, if you fancy a bit of judging, I'm drinking a can of cider! It will taste so much better if your judging me for it :rofl:

I get SO excited when Charlie poops. She is chronically constipated. I cheer her own while she bears down and strains!

Get cracking!

I think I'll just continue spewing all over my Game of Thrones thread about how much I love Alfie Allen.

:sex:

Yeah, I need the Teen Mom thread to heat up again, now that the Farrah sex tape scandal is over

Man Farrah!! She is one hot mess. I loved her message to her fans:

“I am very pleased with the outcome and to have this opportunity to be an entrepreneur in another unexpected light in my life,”

:rofl:

Noelle, is Alfie #1 on your celebrity fuckit list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->