Simply having too much fun

You're all nuts. I'm clearly the only one of us with any taste.

Psh- if we are going with hot GoT im alllll over Jon Snow. That man is fiiiiiine

I have a bit of an obsession with Hugh Laurie and Alan Davies :blush:

I used to have a thing for John Cena when I was a teenager:blush: not so much now though.

One of my exes is the spitting image of Hugh Laurie. Except my guy turned out to be a sociopathic statutory rapist. There you have it.

Lots of viewers, not many posters, stop stalking ladies and make a random post!

theraphosidae: DH and I were at the park a couple of weeks ago and he started telling me about a new species of spider found in India. Apparently it's as big as a dinner plate. I thought of you :haha:

theraphosidae: DH and I were at the park a couple of weeks ago and he started telling me about a new species of spider found in India. Apparently it's as big as a dinner plate. I thought of you :haha:

Thanks for that *crosses India off her list of places to go*

I have a random post... which is also a test! muahaha. My husband started sneaking on here and reading all my posts, then got mad when I posted when I was frustrated about his mother. so he promised me he wouldnt come back on here.. and at random I happened to catch him viewing a thread I was posting in because it has that lovely "active users viewing this thread" thing at the bottom. I was annoyed to say the least. so now Ive got my vent about that out.. and if he is still being sneaky- he cant bring this up cause then it will confirm the sneakiness. muahahahah!

Psh- if we are going with hot GoT im alllll over Jon Snow. That man is fiiiiiine

I have a bit of an obsession with Hugh Laurie and Alan Davies :blush:

I used to have a thing for John Cena when I was a teenager:blush: not so much now though.

Oo or my hot bald guy list... jason Statham :D

One of my exes is the spitting image of Hugh Laurie. Except my guy turned out to be a sociopathic statutory rapist. There you have it.

I'll stick with Alan Davies, just to be sure then :haha:

I have no idea who any of those people are?

Interestingly, I'd also like to have sex with Alfie's girlfriend. I quite fancy her too, as the Brits would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->