Simply having too much fun

I read to challenge it every three months, I never did though...and with the poos like you describe, it sounds more like an intolerance than an allergy. Some outgrow them by a year old, and most outgrow it by the time they're 5. Our ped said it's rare for them not to outgrow a dairy intolerance. Cutting out dairy gets easier with time, I promise. I had to cut out soy as well as dairy, it's definitely rough at times though.

Is there such a thing as too many blueberries? Abby just ate an entire package in like 10 minutes. Not sure if I should be impressed or worried.

I'd be worried... Your gonna spend a lot of time on the toilet tomorrow :haha:

I'm back from my walk round the lake. We got hissed at by swans :nope:

I read to challenge it every three months, I never did though...and with the poos like you describe, it sounds more like an intolerance than an allergy. Some outgrow them by a year old, and most outgrow it by the time they're 5. Our ped said it's rare for them not to outgrow a dairy intolerance. Cutting out dairy gets easier with time, I promise. I had to cut out soy as well as dairy, it's definitely rough at times though.

Fortunately she has no other symptoms... just the green nasty poo!

I'll have to watch the soy too; I'm not sure if she's intolerant to that, but I've heard they often go hand in hand.

I am drinking Almond and Coconut milk as a substitute. I like those better than soy milk anyway!

Is there such a thing as too many blueberries? Abby just ate an entire package in like 10 minutes. Not sure if I should be impressed or worried.

Nasty swans!

Mmmm I love blueberries. I often eat a whole box on my own... and not the little boxes, either. The big, double-sized boxes...

Why will I spend time on the toilet when Abby was the one who ate them? :haha:

She'll be packed full of antioxidants at least?

:rofl: sympathy diarrhea

What, I can't just look? I have to post, too? So demanding...

I have nothing to add, talking about a dirty house and blueberries lol

Where's Emerald? What'd you think of what I thought you looked like (your hair anyway)?

DH took Lane to Trader Joe's. I'm watching DWTS.

Boy oh boy do I look forward to the day that Annika isn't attached to me like a leech, and I can say, "GO WITH DADDY!" She still wants to eat every 2 hours during the day, uhg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->