Simply having too much fun

I understand, Noelle. I have done exactly one load of laundry in three hours because of you ladies!

I tried to get my husband to read some hilarious things on the forum, and he couldn't even be bothered to read it when I ASKED him!

In all honesty- my husband works up north in the oil fields 2 weeks at a time and I think he does it cause he's bored. during our argument about it he actually said he likes to read the stuff when I say nice things about him... which then kind of made me feel like an ass... but then I got over it ;)

My DH thinks it's funny that I dole out sleep advice. He's always like, "Helping strangers again?".

My OH is pretty uninterested by the whole thing. I wouldn't care if he read it but if he did it sneakily it might bother me.

My DH thinks it's funny that I dole out sleep advice. He's always like, "Helping strangers again?".

You should write a book!

But then again, who would help the BNBer's??? Nevermind, don't write a book. Stay here!!

My oh gets annoyed because when LO is in bed I'm on bnb most of the time:haha: He's always saying to me "are you on that baby and bump again!?" Or if he says something and I don't hear him he goes "I bet you're on that bloody baby and bump again".

He spends most of his free time playing football manager and the blimmin' Simpsons game on his phone so he's not one to talk!

theraphosidae: DH and I were at the park a couple of weeks ago and he started telling me about a new species of spider found in India. Apparently it's as big as a dinner plate. I thought of you :haha:

Haha yeah I read about it..it's pretty cool, it's a tarantula in the genus Poecilotheria...I forget the species name and am waaaay too lazy to look it up. Their size is all leg length though. I currently have a different species of Poecilotheria sitting in a container on the dresser in my bedroom.

Also, #1 on my celeb fuck-it list is Nikki Sixx...the bassist from Motley Crue. He's more than double my age but I don't care. Older men are hot.

Fuck I'm so late to all these discussions, I post something and you ladies are always on totally different subject.

My OH read some of my parenting journal once when I left it up accidentally, I happened to be bitching about his parents in the post he was reading too :haha: Whatevs, he wasn't mad. His parents suck sometimes and he knows it.

Is the massive spider on your dresser live or dead? Blech spiders are nasty!

Is the massive spider on your dresser live or dead? Blech spiders are nasty!

It's not massive...yet. It's still a baby...it's only about 1.5" long right now if I had to guess...maybe 2". And it's very much alive.

Yep. I only have like 6 now but we used to have over 200. We sold the majority of them before we moved. We're slowly getting back into it, we need to move to a bigger place first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->