Simply having too much fun

Holy crap, theaphrodisae, I am never coming to your house. (no offense). We get those wolf spiders trucking across the floor and I jump up onto the couch and scream like a baby. Holler for my DH, "bring a shoe! Bring a shooooooooooooooe!!!!!!!!

Sheesh, she's been napping for over two hours. To wake up, or not to wake up...

I always thought the "guests" were mods with hidden statuses who were checking up on threads.

Holy crap, theaphrodisae, I am never coming to your house. (no offense). We get those wolf spiders trucking across the floor and I jump up onto the couch and scream like a baby. Holler for my DH, "bring a shoe! Bring a shooooooooooooooe!!!!!!!!

I'm never leaving England now. At least the spiders are small and non dangerous. My OH is Australian and constantly tells me about the redbacks that used to live in his garage. Yeah, really convincing me to move out there.

When I was in college in AZ, a friend and I moved into the duplex. We went out back the first day and found a black widow egg sack stuck to the wall. The neighbor came over and took care of it for us *shivers*

When I was in college in AZ, a friend and I moved into the duplex. We went out back the first day and found a black widow egg sack stuck to the wall. The neighbor came over and took care of it for us *shivers*

and this is why I am glad we don't have too many issues with spiders!

Apart from which I have 2 cats and a dog who sometimes thinks she's a cat. They like to play with and eat spiders. I also have chickens so they like to eat any spiders they come across as well!

So scary. I'm not even remotely scared of snakes though. I remember when I was like 15, my Dad rang me up panicking from the allotment as he'd stabbed a snake with his fork while digging. I walked down there to find him hiding in the shed, necking a can of beer! I just kicked it off the fork without batting an eyelid. Bloody wimp my Dad is :haha:

Ours get so big that the cats watch them, but won't go near them. Useless animals

My cats love spiders, they play with them, then eat them! Actually, one of my cats left a dead rat in front of my washing machine yesterday! I screamed pretty loud :haha:

luckily my eldest cat doesn't hunt anymore, but she has brought home rats, pigeons and rabbits but at least had the courtesy to kill them first. the dog on the other hand.............

I had 26 snakes at one point too :haha: Now I only have 5...including a 6" boa constrictor

I had 26 snakes at one point too :haha: Now I only have 5...including a 6" boa constrictor

Snakes are cool!

Spiders... well, I'm not afraid of them, but I don't like them...

I just let my 3 month old nap for 2 hours and 40 minutes... I hope she sleeps well tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->