Simply having too much fun

Hateeeee spiders, oh used to hate them too, then he met me and had to man up:haha:

Snakes and reptiles don't bother me though.

Speaking of rehoming animals, anyone want my dog? She just jumped OVER the stair gate and pissde don the carpet :growlmad:

Just Google'd some of the actors. Not keen on theon greyjoy.

Personally I like Sean bean, gorden Ramsey,Nicolas cage and Tim curry but only if he is dressed up as the pirate from muppets treasure island.

We used to live in South America. Holy boas and anacondas! (and an assortment of others)

Yeah I just realized I put 6 inches...I meant 6 feet haha

I've actually not had anyone say I should re-home them because of Callum, surprisingly. When I was pregnant a few people asked me if I was still going to keep them and when I said yes that was pretty much the end of the conversation.

We had people ask if we were gonna rehome our ferrets ........erm......no way.

We had people ask if we were gonna rehome our ferrets ........erm......no way.

I love ferrets!! I had one, his name was Jeeves. He sadly passed away late last year. :cry:

Marshall Pet Products hired me to make videos for some of their products, so if you ever see a video of one of their toys, it might be Jeeves in it! He's a star! :haha:

I've got four of the little buggers. All albinos, one intact male, one neutered male and two fixed girlies. Ferrets are awesome. I'd love a snake but I couldn't handle feeding it The baby rats as I used to keep fancy rats. Spiders, uh huh,no friking way.

Watched this cool show on sloths earlier. Couldnt reach the remote as LO was finally asleep on me. Female sloths scream when in season and its a really eerie noise.

I almost got a ferret but was told if you're allergic to cats you're likely allergic to ferrets as well, and I'm quite allergic to cats!

I got a hedgehog instead.

I feel bad for sloths.. Ever since my dad showed me a video of when he was in rural Peru and the local kids found one, threw it alive on the fire- then ate it. Sucks when they can't run away

Aww my neighbor had a hedgehog! They had to rehome her when their baby was born because she was blind and needed lots of attention. Her name was Margaret Thatcher. Who I didn't know was so controversial until BnB!

I will take a spider any day over a snake! Almost all of my nightmares involve snakes covering the ground and Indiana Jones style snake pits.

On another note, Harrison Ford is also extremely sexy.

OMG a hoghedge!!!

Yeah Harrison Ford is nice. If Bug had been a boy we would have chosen Harrison.

Ack I'd totally take snakes over spiders!

And agreed- Harrison ford is a good lookin man ! And side note- so is Sean Connery in his Bond days

Here's Oskar!
https://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y450/aimelaira/B3D5704F-0461-405D-A1EC-3C04B5A809A8-34033-000053F844B9D249_zpsdf73a54b.jpg

He's sooo easy to take care of, he's pretty happy to just run on his wheel and pig out on hedgehog treats. He comes out of his cage occasionally to see my little dog (they love each other!) but is mostly happy to be on his own!

Oh my god, he's so cute. Hedgehogs are illegal in Ottawa for some godforsaken reason. Pet stores still sell them, but they're illegal to own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->