Simply having too much fun

That hedgehog is so cute... I just love it.

Radianne! Harisson Ford is OLD.

Holy shit, you all need to look at this:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/angelamv/the-18-most-horrifically-uncomfortable-pairs-of-shoes-ever-m

That hedgehog is so cute... I just love it.

Radianne! Harisson Ford is OLD.

Old and still hot!! He was definitely better looking in his younger days, but I still wouldn't kick him out of bed.

At the dentist, waiting to get hooked up to the nitrous. Yeah, baby!

Confession: Dentists are my uber weakness. I avoid them at all costs. Once I am done BF'ing I will go because I want to be DRUGGED TO THE F-ING EYEBALLS on benzos

I haven't been to the dentist in years. :blush: They want to take my wisdom teeth out!!!!!

If I want to pay someone to torture me, I think I could have a lot more fun then at the dentist :)

Holy shit, you all need to look at this:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/angelamv/the-18-most-horrifically-uncomfortable-pairs-of-shoes-ever-m

Agh, that would be my personal hell. I value my ankles lol nooo thank you on all those instruments of torture

I just had vanilla ice cream with dark chocolate chips. Yum.

Also, "How I Met Your Mother" sucks. I can't believe I'm still watching this show.

Noelle, I know! I just wish Ted would meet the mother already! I feel at this point I've invested too much to stop now, but it's definitely not as good as before. Oh well, the season finale is next Monday and there's only one more season.

I think part of it is the whole Barney/Robyn thing. They've both totally become what they've always been against...Barney was a better character as a single guy.

Also, as a mother, the amount of time Lily and Marshall are away from Marvin is totally unrealistic. I wish I had the time (and money) to go to a bar every night and hang out with my friends.

Seriously, Noelle, how much tv do you watch? Maybe it's just none of my tv shows have their own threads......

Anyone want to have a Dr. Phil thread with me? :blush:

oh god I hate the dentist. I had one when I was 6 years old drug me and pull 4 teeth without asking my mom. she said she could hear me screaming in the waiting room and they wouldn't let her back there.

Then I didn't go for a while and my teeth were quite fine, started having pain and it was my wisdoms....had the bottom 2 out first. I refused to be put to sleep so I stayed awake, needless to say the noises were awful. the oral surgeon was an asshole, he told me to sit still and shut up because I was having a panic attack.

I had black bruises on my jaw for a week.

I had the other 2 taken out separately by a different dentist. not nearly as bad but still scary.

I had been doing ok, then in March I had a painful tooth and it chipped. went back to the dentist, he says root canal or extraction. well money wise and TBH i don't think I could handle the root canal, i say extraction. well, chickened out and missed a bunch of appointments. then this weekend, another tooth chipped. I was like FML

I hate it! I get so anxious and especially now I don't know why I can't hardly get in the door.

I think it's to do with my c section and being nervous about having procedures of any kind now

:(

Seriously, Noelle, how much tv do you watch? Maybe it's just none of my tv shows have their own threads......

Anyone want to have a Dr. Phil thread with me? :blush:

I will! Haha I don't watch it as much anymore but when Callum was younger I watched it every single day. Some of the guests are ridiculous. Did you see the episode where the mother forced her son to kill his gerbil because he didn't do his homework?

Am I the only person here that loves going to the dentist? Your teeth feel so awesome afterward! and i remember as a kid getting the tasty flouride trays that you werent allowed to swallow but you wanted to because they tasted like heaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->