Simply having too much fun

Why do Gobstoppers fill me up so easily? There's nothing to them. But I am feeling full. And slight sick.

Now I just inhaled a bunch of pretzels; needed the salt. I could burst.

I never seem to be full either, probably why I haven't been able to shift the baby weight :(

Right id best round up the furry kids and head off to bed. Off to the doc's in the morning to try to sort myself out, oh yay the fun.

I never seem to be full either, probably why I haven't been able to shift the baby weight :(

Same.

Today I've eaten: a bagel, a fibre bar, two cannellonis, caesar salad, two cookies, a brownie, and I just crushed a bowl of Cheerios. And it's only 3pm. And I'm already dreaming about dinner.

Sigh.

Same.

Today I've eaten: a bagel, a fibre bar, two cannellonis, caesar salad, two cookies, a brownie, and I just crushed a bowl of Cheerios. And it's only 3pm. And I'm already dreaming about dinner.

Sigh.
How is it I always seem to forget to eat? I would love to eat all that in a day

Took Angas for his 6 month vax yesterday but the doc didn't do it cause he had a temp of 38.2 and diagnosed with a respiratory infection, poor little guy. So he wakes up at 3am happy as larry, talking, laughing and wanted nothing but to get up and play. How on earth does that make sense! I guess I should be grateful that he is a 'happy sick'...

Go to sleep you naughty girl;
Mommy wants to go to bed.
The thought of you waking even once more
Gives me quite the dread.
Its 1:20am and time to sleep
Just eat and lie back down!
And stay asleep until the morn...
Or mum will have a big frown!!!!

Same.

Sigh.

At least some of what you're eating is somewhat healthy, I really struggle. Especially when oh comes with us to do the food shop since he's constantly putting crap into the trolley.

Started my workout DVD the other day, but my god my legs are paying for it.

I am so lazy. Thursday mornings are when I do the floors. Usually I do my workout first and then do the floors, but those two together take an hour, and with Lane waking up by 0515 the last couple days, if I had done all that I'd have no time to chat with you all! So I skipped the workout, did the floors, been online for 45 minutes, and she's still asleep. Totally coulda worked out. Dammit.

I am so lazy. Thursday mornings are when I do the floors. Usually I do my workout first and then do the floors, but those two together take an hour, and with Lane waking up by 0515 the last couple days, if I had done all that I'd have no time to chat with you all! So I skipped the workout, did the floors, been online for 45 minutes, and she's still asleep. Totally coulda worked out. Dammit.

What time do you get up??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"