Simply having too much fun

Argh bloody ferret keeps rattling his cage door. Driving me nuts.

Empty food bowl.feel like a bad Ferret mummy. See,even ferrets make noise when they want something.

Empty food bowl.feel like a bad Ferret mummy. See,even ferrets make noise when they want something.

Hahaha that would happen to me too... They're so smart! Mine used to sleep in one my kitchen drawers. He'd get in through the cabinet underneath and then sleep in it. It was the only one he could get in, so I made it "his" drawer haha. I know its kinda gross :rofl:

STOP THE PRESSES!!!! My baby just fell asleep in her swing... like she was awake... and now she's sleeping. As in, didn't fall asleep in my arms!!

This is the first time she's ever done that... usually I have to get her to nap on me and then try to sneak her into the swing, but today I thought I'd try laying her in it drowsy. THIS IS AMAZING!

It's the little things, right?

I Need a swing for bug. Waiting for my tax to cone through and then along with my new carpet and oven I'm getting a swing and activity circle thing.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!! My baby just fell asleep in her swing... like she was awake... and now she's sleeping. As in, didn't fall asleep in my arms!!

This is the first time she's ever done that... usually I have to get her to nap on me and then try to sneak her into the swing, but today I thought I'd try laying her in it drowsy. THIS IS AMAZING!

It's the little things, right?

Yay! Very cool! Hopefully it keeps up :)

This thread is dying, nooooooooooo!

I feel really sad for my cat, he's sat in the middle of the lawn in the rain. I went to fetch him in and he just looked at me like 'no, I'm happy here' :shrug:

I feel really sad for my cat, he's sat in the middle of the lawn in the rain. I went to fetch him in and he just looked at me like 'no, I'm happy here' :shrug:

Your cat is weird.

You know what we need to do? Start another controversial thread on Baby Club... :haha:

That'll keep it from dying! :dohh:

Any topic suggestions?

Your cat is weird.

You know what we need to do? Start another controversial thread on Baby Club... :haha:

Any topic suggestions?

How about:

"Should I let my one-hour old baby CIO?"
"My 2 month old thinks steak is delicious!"

Okay... maybe something more subtle...

:rofl:

A friend of mine saw a post on a forum she's on for babies born the same month as hers (Aug 2012...so all 8-9 month olds) and one post was "baby's first happy meal!".

Maybe it was just a meal that made her baby happy. don't judge

Haha well it was accompanied by pictures of the McDonalds box BUT maybe that was just an illusion ;)

I was just singing my lo a song and he burst out crying, I know I can't really carry a tune but cripes I'm not That bad :laugh2:

Your cat is weird.

Any topic suggestions?

How about:

"Should I let my one-hour old baby CIO?"
"My 2 month old thinks steak is delicious!"

Okay... maybe something more subtle...

:rofl:

I know, how about I start a thread about my hubbies ex, asking if its wrong I let him stay in touch with her as it amuses me when she messages him telling him how much she loves him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->