Simply having too much fun

Do you have wooden floors Robinator? How do you keep them clean?? I sweep and mop every night but LO *always* gets filthy when crawling around :wacko:

omg...345...yeah there is no way I'm getting up that early...unless I'm catching a flight to a beautiful tropical destination...

I have the same problem with my floors, but I have dogs. Honestly it's like I shouldn't even bother cleaning them and let him crawl around in filth haha

Robinator, when Lane is in college you better make it a habit of calling her after each hard night of partying at 4:30am. Scream "wakey, wakey" into the phone. Just tell her you know she loves early rising!

omg...345...yeah there is no way I'm getting up that early...unless I'm catching a flight to a beautiful tropical destination...

I have the same problem with my floors, but I have dogs. Honestly it's like I shouldn't even bother cleaning them and let him crawl around in filth haha

I have a dog too, maybe thats it? It really annoys me coz he always looks dirty at home lol

Both dogs are moulting. Wish i had wood floor,hoovering twice a day at the moment. Never having another border collie again.

Hey cookie!

I grew up near a farm and every year they would literally rent a ram to screw the other female sheep and impregnate them. They would mark the pregnant sheep with a green X. When everyone got an X, they sent the ram back.

ETA - I realized your dogs are "moulting" and not "mounting" so this is totally unrelated now.

Hey cookie!

I grew up near a farm and every year they would literally rent a ram to screw the other female sheep and impregnate them. They would mark the pregnant sheep with a green X. When everyone got an X, they sent the ram back.

ETA - I realized your dogs are "moulting" and not "mounting" so this is totally unrelated now.

Haha, whata mistaka to makea!

Robinator, I must be very lazy. I think its a bad morning when Millie wakes up at 6.30am! In fact she woke at 4.30am and 5.30am today, i heard her talking to herself and after 5 mins she went back to sleep. Then when she woke at 6.30am I made hubby get up and see to her!

Speaking of hubby, his crazy ex has just sent him another message on FB, again asking if he will give her a baby. She says he has good genes and that Millie is gorgeous (not that she refers to her by name). Shame she doesn't realise Millie looks like I did as a baby!

Yes, hardwoods. Tbh, I only do a big sweep/mop once a week. I'll spot sweep as necessary, but mostly I could care less. It stays relatively clean and I was blessed with a baby who does not pick up random things and eat them. Only cat food.

I had Lane at the playground today and she was going down the slide. Some three year old gets on the slide when she is only halfway down, launches himself down and crashes into her before she gets to the bottom. I gave him a quick scolding and he runs to tell his mom about the mean lady who yelled at him. Whatever. Shrug.

We thought we'd leave you to it. Looks like you're having fun talking to yourself :winkwink:

I just had a crushed ribbon caramel frappucino from Starbucks. It was amazing.

I just had a crushed ribbon caramel frappucino from Starbucks. It was amazing.

Yum, I want to try one.

So my baby is addicted to outside. She screams bloody murder when I try to take her inside. But it's so goddamn hot out. Ugh... such problems I have.

I don't know if it's just an Ontario promotion, but until May 12 from 3pm-5pm they have half priced frappucinos.

I must admit, I am a caramel macchiato fan myself.

think i may have bought something from ebay. never done that before, a little nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->