Simply having too much fun

Ugh all Christmas music is terrible.

I'm snuggling my little man watching The Emperor's New Groove. Poor little bug has a cold :(

I LOVE christmas songs, but I love christmas too. Decs go up first weekend in Dec! Plus this december I will have a first birthday to celebrate!

I love Christmas songs too, but that one really grinds my gears.

Hello :hi: Can I join in too?

I didn't realise this thread was here!

I was wondering what happened to the tongue thread....I read the last few pages back a few times and I don't understand where the trolling or flaming was? But anyway...

I know I am so late on this subject, but I have just read the whole thread, but when I showed my husband Randianne's ERF post last week or so, he was like what is an L-O ? And what is an oh? :haha: I don't think I have any problems with him accidentally or purposely accessing this site!! He does wonder why I am on a lot though, but then he is on the xbox so it shouldn't matter!

Congrats Randianne :flower:

I am always up for more baby and bump fb friends, so if anyone wants to add me, pm me

Hello :hi: Can I join in too?

I didn't realise this thread was here!

I was wondering what happened to the tongue thread....I read the last few pages back a few times and I don't understand where the trolling or flaming was? But anyway...

I know I am so late on this subject, but I have just read the whole thread, but when I showed my husband Randianne's ERF post last week or so, he was like what is an L-O ? And what is an oh? :haha: I don't think I have any problems with him accidentally or purposely accessing this site!! He does wonder why I am on a lot though, but then he is on the xbox so it shouldn't matter!

Congrats Randianne :flower:

I am always up for more baby and bump fb friends, so if anyone wants to add me, pm me

Helloooo! the more the merrier :thumbup:

My hubby has no interest in BnB. I am wondering if that will change when he takes over the childcare next month?!

This thread seems to have died a bit of a death now though! What is this taskforce thing all about? I don't get it!

Who here has tried kool aid? It's an American thing I think. Extremely sour. Realised mixed with vodka it's not so bad!!

This thread seems to have died a bit of a death now though! What is this taskforce thing all about? I don't get it!

Who here has tried kool aid? It's an American thing I think. Extremely sour. Realised mixed with vodka it's not so bad!!

You know what's really good??? Skippers!

Take one can on frozen lemonade juice, put it in a pitcher. Fill that can with vodka and put it in the pitcher. Add 2 cans of beer and mix up. Delicious!!!

Just got back from an amazing mother's day massage. I fell asleep on the table and dreamed about sex with Alfie. Yum. Happy mother's day to me!

DH said he would get up with Charlotte today and we figured it would be super early. She only took one nap yesterday and fell asleep at 5:30pm. She slept until 7:30am!!! FOURTEEN HOURS. This is the child that never slept as a small baby! Oh, and fuck my husband for getting to "sleep in" (though it's amazing when 7am feels like noon).

Pompey, hey girl!! Radianne's story further encouraged me to get a rear-facing convertible car seat. It just came in the mail. Here's hoping my daughter will enjoy the car more in this seat. Ugh! I'm glad we live in an area where we can walk most places, but sometimes driving is a necessity.

DH made this great bread with veggies and fruits in hopes Charlotte will eat. I just had a huge piece. So good.

You know what's really good??? Skippers!

Take one can on frozen lemonade juice, put it in a pitcher. Fill that can with vodka and put it in the pitcher. Add 2 cans of beer and mix up. Delicious!!!

You know, that sounds really rank but I bet it actually tastes OK! Sounds pretty toxic though. I'm a real lightweight these days, just a small amount would send me over the edge I reckon.

I must admit, I just don't get the Alfie Allen thing...but then I haven't watched Games of Thrones so that might be why. When I picture Alfie Allen, I see him as like a scrawny 10 year, standing next to Lily!

We are just rewatching Prison Break. Now Wentworth Miller is very very nice :winkwink:

Happy Mothers Day to all you American/Aussie/NZ ladies....we had ours in March :flower:

I don't get the Alfie Allen thing either. The main men I like are people like Prince William, Ryan Renolds, Patrick Dempsey - I like them a little posh looking :blush:

However my guilty pleasures are Mark Lewis Jones and Kevin McKidd - I do like a ginger :haha:

Mind you, the last few sex dreams I have had (and they have been few and far between) were about my hubby. How sad is that?!

No one gets it and I cand explain it :haha:

My dad ruined Christmas music for me! He's obsessed! We had to listen to it every single car ride after Thanksgiving. And when you live in upstate New York, you're in the car a lot!

I had a Ryan Reynolds movie marathon a couple weeks ago! I watched Definitely, Maybe, Waiting and Buried.

Ryan Reynolds, yawn. He looks like a million guys I know. You girls come to the East Coast USA and I'll hook you up!

I saw the Change-Up just last week actually. It was pretty funny, much funnier than I expected.

Ryan Reynolds, yawn. He looks like a million guys I know. You girls come to the East Coast USA and I'll hook you up!

If I ever split with hubby will bear this in mind - do US guys like a british (admittedly welsh) accent? They do need to be preppy looking though, do like a posh boy :winkwink:

I just thought of another odd "i would do him" celeb - Shifty Shellshock from Crazy Town. Not the usual type I go for, but I still would! :haha:

If I ever split with hubby will bear this in mind - do US guys like a british (admittedly welsh) accent? They do need to be preppy looking though, do like a posh boy :winkwink:

I just thought of another odd "i would do him" celeb - Shifty Shellshock from Crazy Town. Not the usual type I go for, but I still would! :haha:

YES US guys LOVE a British (or Welsh, they can't tell the difference) accent. It's super hot.

If DH and I ever part ways, I'm going to the UK and you're going to hook me up with an Alfie-type guy, but circa 2013 not circa 2009 when Lily wrote that song about him ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->