Simply having too much fun

Jump hubby! After a little how's yer father I am always tired :haha:

What does this mean?!!! I've never heard it! I swear, BnB has totally changed the way I speak.

A little bit of boom boom? a quickie? a good session? :winkwink: I have no idea of where the saying came from, not sure I want to know, but essentially sex.

Excuse my language, but I fucking love this. Totally using it in my every day life should the opportunity arise!

Going to text DH, "A little how's yer father later?". Wonder if he'll figure it out.

What does this mean?!!! I've never heard it! I swear, BnB has totally changed the way I speak.

A little bit of boom boom? a quickie? a good session? :winkwink: I have no idea of where the saying came from, not sure I want to know, but essentially sex.

Excuse my language, but I fucking love this. Totally using it in my every day life should the opportunity arise!

Going to text DH, "A little how's yer father later?". Wonder if he'll figure it out.

Haha, I love different sayings! Mind you, working for an international companies it has caused some problems in the past! I once jokingly talked about nutting a colleague who said I was English (I'm Welsh) and apparently in the US it doesn't mean the same as over here! (Over here its a head but).

I also like using "the badgers naggers" over the dogs bollocks or mutts nuts as well!

Haha, I love different sayings! Mind you, working for an international companies it has caused some problems in the past! I once jokingly talked about nutting a colleague who said I was English (I'm Welsh) and apparently in the US it doesn't mean the same as over here! (Over here its a head but).

I also like using "the badgers naggers" over the dogs bollocks or mutts nuts as well!

OMFG I'm dying over here! :rofl: Nutting a colleague!

If I ever said, "how's yer father" to DH, he would envision his own dad and all chances of getting it on would be gone, for like, days.

If I ever said, "how's yer father" to DH, he would envision his own dad and all chances of getting it on would be gone, for like, days.

i have no idea where that saying came from, very odd. And Noelle610, if only you could have a night out with me and the pole girls - the language and sayings would be atrocious!

i have no idea where that saying came from, very odd. And Noelle610, if only you could have a night out with me and the pole girls - the language and sayings would be atrocious!

Haha I guess it all depends on what you're into :haha:

Emma, I think I'd likely fit in very well :rofl:

Some cat just chased my two cats in and now there is pee all over the floor. Awesome

Haha I guess it all depends on what you're into :haha:

Emma, I think I'd likely fit in very well :rofl:

As long as you don't get easily offended - there is a lot of sex talk (and I mean detailed sex talk, we embarrassed our waiter) and the C word gets banded around a lot.

Some cat just chased my two cats in and now there is pee all over the floor. Awesome

Ahh, the joys of cat pee. My lovely cat peed all over my clothes, literally every item. I hadn't realised the other day and quickly threw a top on in rushed out. I was THAT lady who smelt of cat wee in the pet shop :sick:

I am not easily offended... At all! Unless you insult my hair.

We were at Frankie & Bennys once and one of the girls came out with "when you have anal do you let him cum in your bum? last time I let him it came out runny and brown" - just as the waiter collected the plates. He didn't know where to look and we nearly pissed ourselves laughing.

I still can't get over "how's yer father". So random! :rofl:

what do you call it then? I always ask hubby if he fancies a bit of boom boom!

We were at Frankie & Bennys once and one of the girls came out with "when you have anal do you let him cum in your bum? last time I let him it came out runny and brown" - just as the waiter collected the plates. He didn't know where to look and we nearly pissed ourselves laughing.

I say, "how's yer brother". :shrug:

I say, "how's yer brother". :shrug:

I didn't mean that to sound offensive, hope you didn't take it that way.

Roll in the hay?
Hide the salami?

It was a joke :)

Hide the salami? Lol, it gets better! I don't know that we ever actually verbalize it, it's more of a look, I guess....although, you've given me some great options!

It was a joke :)

Hide the salami? Lol, it gets better! I don't know that we ever actually verbalize it, it's more of a look, I guess....although, you've given me some great options!

Phew! Thought I may have started an online argument and you were going to hunt me down!

Hubby doesn't have a brother so didn't even think of that being a joke. He does have a sister though and she's gay............ they also seem to have the same taste in women too :rofl:

Do you American/Aussie ladies have any weird terms for wanking?

The one that always makes me chuckle is bash the bishop but not sure if that's a universal thing or just a Brit saying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->