Simply having too much fun

Ryan Reynolds, yawn. He looks like a million guys I know. You girls come to the East Coast USA and I'll hook you up!

If I ever split with hubby will bear this in mind - do US guys like a british (admittedly welsh) accent? They do need to be preppy looking though, do like a posh boy :winkwink:

I just thought of another odd "i would do him" celeb - Shifty Shellshock from Crazy Town. Not the usual type I go for, but I still would! :haha:

YES US guys LOVE a British (or Welsh, they can't tell the difference) accent. It's super hot.

If DH and I ever part ways, I'm going to the UK and you're going to hook me up with an Alfie-type guy, but circa 2013 not circa 2009 when Lily wrote that song about him ;)

Deal!

Thought of another one on my list (so I have a few!) - Russell Howard. Mmmm, Russell Howard :blush:

Ryan Reynolds, yawn. He looks like a million guys I know. You girls come to the East Coast USA and I'll hook you up!

If DH and I ever part ways, I'm going to the UK and you're going to hook me up with an Alfie-type guy, but circa 2013 not circa 2009 when Lily wrote that song about him ;)

You see when I picture Alfie Allen, I picture him as 2009 Alfie who is like 13 and is a t**t as per the Lily Allen song, haha! I just can't picture him as a heart throb! Saying that, both my hubby and I have GOT on our 'to watch' list so when we finally get round to watching it I'll let you know if I change my mind!

Thought of another one on my list (so I have a few!) - Russell Howard. Mmmm, Russell Howard :blush:

LOL, ummmmm, I can't see anything appealing about him either!

Russell Brand on the other hand is sex on legs! Me and my friends love him and one of my friends had a Russell Brand party last year and we all had to dress up as him. My friend Emma was a dead ringer for him, it was quite unbelievable!

You see when I picture Alfie Allen, I picture him as 2009 Alfie who is like 13 and is a t**t as per the Lily Allen song, haha! I just can't picture him as a heart throb! Saying that, both my hubby and I have GOT on our 'to watch' list so when we finally get round to watching it I'll let you know if I change my mind!

Russell Brand on the other hand is sex on legs! Me and my friends love him and one of my friends had a Russell Brand party last year and we all had to dress up as him. My friend Emma was a dead ringer for him, it was quite unbelievable!

yeah, I can see the thing with Russell Brand. Would worry about what I could catch though!

yeah, I can see the thing with Russell Brand. Would worry about what I could catch though!

Noelle - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ryan Reynolds!!!!!!!!

Our Aussie Chris Hemsworth is also quite nommy. Mmmmmmmnnn *drool*

Can't stand Russel Brand, though, sorry. I also would be concerned about communicable diseases.

Russell Brand looks dirty. He looks like he only showers once a week. Sorry to those who find him attractive! Now Larry Emdur on the other hand = YUMMY!

I can kind of see the thing with Russell Brand, but then not really. It's weird.

BUT Julian McMahon...YES YES YES YES YES. Fuck. Hahaha

Also, when I was younger, like 12ish, I was soo obsessed with Paul Walker. It's funny how tastes change. I still think he's good looking, but he's too 'pretty boy' for me. I like bad boys :haha:

Seriously, Christian Bale as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. Nothing. Hotter. How sick am I?! haha

Russell Brand looks dirty. He looks like he only showers once a week. Sorry to those who find him attractive! Now Larry Emdur on the other hand = YUMMY!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:rofl:

well I knew I'd be alone on that one emerald! But seriously there's something there! I just love him!

ETA: noone else would know him right??

well I knew I'd be alone on that one emerald! But seriously there's something there! I just love him!

ETA: noone else would know him right??

Just googled him, no not for me.

The Russell Brand thing is weird. He's not what I typically find attractive yet there is something about him (but not other people who look like him) that makes you think "yeah, I possibly would", I mean he would have to shower first and then triple up, but yeah.

I am also very partial to a bit of David Tennant too. Mmmm, DT.

You're welcome.

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
^^ he looks photoshopped ;) I can put abs like that on ME

Poor Alfie, he can't win with you girls!

On another note, I can't stop waking up at 4am despite my insomnia medication... It has a half life of about 6 hours. Yuck. I feel odd and tired/caffeinated.

On another note, I can't stop waking up at 4am despite my insomnia medication... It has a half life of about 6 hours. Yuck. I feel odd and tired/caffeinated.

Jump hubby! After a little how's yer father I am always tired :haha:

debating whether or not to buy a second hand jumperoo. She's says its in good condition, but needs cleaning, especially the seat (but isn't dirty??) and is missing a small item. Wants £45 for it. Part of me wants to buy it new and then its delivered to me and I dont have to clean it, plus its got everything.

Thoughts?

I see what you see in him ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->