Simply having too much fun

Aww, that's so cute, Robin! It's so cute when toddlers cuddle!
Holly went to kiss a toddler at the baby group once, and because she kisses with her mouth wide open, his mum pulled him out of the way as she thought she was moving in to bite him! :haha:

Holly went to kiss a toddler at the baby group once, and because she kisses with her mouth wide open, his mum pulled him out of the way as she thought she was moving in to bite him! :haha:

Emilia leans in to kiss with her mouth open, then sticks her tongue in your mouth! Not sure where she learnt that!

Emilia leans in to kiss with her mouth open, then sticks her tongue in your mouth! Not sure where she learnt that!

Abby does this too!

Aww I don't think Holly has ever stuck her tongue out in her whole life! :(

:rofl:

Callum's kisses are so slobbery. He full on sticks his tongue out for it and everything.

Wow, it is hard to keep up with this thread, you go away to sleep and come back and the topic has changed 14 times!

I think I will save my gross-out stories until a natural opportunity to share comes up :winkwink:

Anyway, this is back a few pages, but Noelle, I am another HUGE GoT fan! We get the episodes three hours after the US (this is like, unheard of in NZ, usually we're a couple of weeks behind). I have to say, you can have Alfie, though. Gimme Jamie Lannister. Although, my friend and I were having a conversation the other day about whether it's weirder to be attracted to Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) or NOT to be attracted to him. In the end, we decided it was weirdest not to be uneasily ambivalent about him - both attracted and not attracted, and uncomfortable about both. :haha:

I also watched the first series of The Following through to the end even though I thought it was pretty silly. For a while I couldn't understand why I was still watching, but eventually I realised that it was because I really like Kevin Bacon and was desperate for his first TV series not to be a loser. So I had to give it a chance to redeem itself. Sadly, no.

Larkspur I'm really glad you've been thinking intently about the men of GoT, as I have been. It's an area of study not quite discussed as much as it should be by the general public. I think *who* ones prefer largely depends on taste and sexual preference for a number of reasons. I feel I can intuit quite a bit about a woman or man based on who they desire on GoT. Good to know you like Jamie - it tells me a lot about you ;)

The Following was ridiculously silly! That's why I liked it so much. Dumbest police force ever.

For a long while, Lane's idea of a kiss or a hug was to give you a headbutt

Wow, it is hard to keep up with this thread, you go away to sleep and come back and the topic has changed 14 times!.

I love it that you've gone to bed for the night and got up again and yet I've been here that whole time (well, not continuously obviously, but on and off throughout the day/evening).

Actually, what am I talking about, it's not even remotely interesting....

On that note, I am off to bed now. Goodnight!

Noelle, you'll be interested to know that even my brother and I have discussed exactly what it is that makes Jamie Lannister so devilishly handsome. Personally, I just can't resist Scandinavian men. (See also: Alexander Skarsgard).

I've been watching Mad Men too, though we're a week behind here. This week's ep for us (titled 'For Immediate Release') was the first one in the sixth season that I've really felt excited by. Any other MM fans?

Wow, it is hard to keep up with this thread, you go away to sleep and come back and the topic has changed 14 times!

This! It's impossible to keep up. Ladies, I wish I had your time! (Mostly because I want to befriend you all but my stubborn LO has decided that naps are for wusses :coffee:)

Watching stage 3 of the Tour of California while dh & dd are out running errands. I hope I get off my spin bike and onto my actual bike soon :cry:

I know I'm a wuss... I would KILL for a nap except OH phoned and said he got called out on a job and won't be home until after midnight. WEEP.

Hahaha I spent more than half my day at work on this thread then as soon as I got out it took almost 4 hours to even LOOK at my phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->