Simply having too much fun

My DH doesn't touch my boobs anymore. I reckon it would feel soo weird!

I mean, I know they were MADE to feed babies and not for sex, but I miss that stuff :(

And I have boob envy for the first time in my life! I was staring at my co-worker today thinking, boy she has nice tits.

I miss it soo much. And booo Noelle! Takes the extra fun out of everything, doesn't it?! :(

Hahaha I stare at more boobs than I'd like to admit. Just thinking...oh I wish I had those fun bags!

Hahaha me too! When I was pregnant I had really, really (like really) bloated ankles. About this time last year I would stare at girls wearing sandals with their lovely thin ankles and just be so jealous.

I loathe pumping to. But I gotta do it.

You think that's impressive? I was making about 2.5L a day (including BFing LO) when I was pumping 4-5 times a day.

I donate. A lot lol. I've recently run out of bags and donation bottles so I've cried as I've dumped litres of liquid gold:-(

That's impressive! I wanna donate, I keep meaning to find out any local hospitals that accept it

Yeah..A piece of my heart breaks every time I have to do it! OH seems to be the biggest culprit for this though :mad:

I hated pumping, did it twice just so oh could feed lo and never again. I tried recently and got hardly anything. I'm lucky I don't HAVE to do it. Really admire people who manage it.

I don't mind oh touching my boobs, I can usually desperate the too. I do find it a bit odd when he puts his mouth anywhere near them though:blush:

So I just logged in and this was the first thing I saw!

Yeah boobs....mine are like little tea bags now it's v depressing. They've always been little but used to be pert! I find any mouth-to-boob contact really weird ever since I breastfed!

Yeah boobs....mine are like little tea bags now it's v depressing. They've always been little but used to be pert! I find any mouth-to-boob contact really weird ever since I breastfed!

Little tea bags!! That's a perfect description of my boobs!

I was talking to my mom this morning and she says they will improve if I exercise my upper body. Is she talking crap or does this have any validity?

My boobs are HUGE now! OH loves them but I won't let him touch them unless I'm REALLY in the moment.

Also, sorry for not being around much today. My son discovered how to pull plugs out of electrical outlets and has developed a new 'chase me or I'm going to electrocute myself' game.

My boobs are HUGE now! OH loves them but I won't let him touch them unless I'm REALLY in the moment.

Also, sorry for not being around much today. My son discovered how to pull plugs out of electrical outlets and has developed a new 'chase me or I'm going to electrocute myself' game.

Oh the fun times!!

You should be sorry.

I only breast fed for just over a month but still can't abide my DH going near my boobs. Like k&h said I actually cringe when he tries to go near them - I feel really bad as my DH is totally a boob man.

During pregnancy they ballooned like two blimps and the deflation after stopping bf did me no favours at all. Rubbish.

:haha:

Omg if my DH ever tried mouth to boob contact I think I would just be like wtf!! :saywhat: It just seems so weird now after bf for so long!

I had a normal lunch (salad) and snack (pretzels with humus) and now my stomach is making really, really weird noises.

And I really have to fart, but I share an office and I'm sure it is going to smell! (dear god, I hope Alfie isn't reading this...)

hahahaha don't you hate that?!?! My co worker and I are very open with each other though and if no ones around we just don't care :p

I had a normal lunch (salad) and snack (pretzels with humus) and now my stomach is making really, really weird noises.

And I really have to fart, but I share an office and I'm sure it is going to smell! (dear god, I hope Alfie isn't reading this...)

Yes because a stinky pump will be the reason he doesn't get with you! Hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"