Simply having too much fun

Kids are off to school and LO is dozing on my lap!

Whats everyone doing today? I need inspiration!

Kids are off to school and LO is dozing on my lap!

Whats everyone doing today? I need inspiration!

not a lot. Millie currently dozing but taking her to weigh in shortly, then may go see my sis but not sure yet. i would say lazy day but most days feel lazy these days

Well it's about midnight here lol is strange reading about all you ladies starting your day!

I've got a gassy and very unhappy little boy I'm trying to get to bed. That and crappy late night TV... Admittedly getting partially sucked in to infomercials... I blame it on sleep deprivation

Its 9am and very sunny today! I might get the paddling pool out for LO. That way I can get even more sun burnt and entertain LO :haha:

Just done my work out DVD whilst LO is napping and omg I'm so tired. Didn't realise how unfit I actually am. I've got a very messy kitchen to clean after oh cooked dinner last night. My nan and granddad are coming round later and then mil is coming this evening. Might go out for a walk with LO but it depends if we have time. Currently lying on the sofa feeling exhausted hoping LO takes a long nap so I can recover!

Eta: congrats randianne!

Good morning ladies!

I totally forgot to say congratulations Randianne! How exciting!

It's 630am here and Callum has already broken a glass. It's going to be a long day.

Well got Millie weighed, she's now 16 lbs 9.5 oz! Must be all those Maccy D's I'm feeding her! :haha:

What a big girl! Jessica was weighed last week and she was only 14lbs 14oz! She's a dinky little thing. Gets it from her parents.

What a big girl! Jessica was weighed last week and she was only 14lbs 14oz! She's a dinky little thing. Gets it from her parents.

Every time I speak to my mum she goes on about how fat Millie is and its really getting to me. I am short (5' 1") whilst her dad is a bit taller (5' 11") but Millie is quite long. She is in 6-9 months clothes as she needs the length (plus she has reusable nappies) not the width. For example she is still fitting in 0-3 and 3-6 cardies and dresses.

HV wasn't worried though at today's weigh in.

I guess she's probably 'big' to me because my LO is on the smaller side :D

Mil calls LO fatty and whilst she probably means it in an affectionate way I hate it.

I have only just got this kid to nap properly! Dunno whats up with him today :nope: he's dozed on and off since half 8 and had been whinging the whole time he's awake!

I'm sitting here with coffee, bnb and last night's Dancing With the Stars. Already have done my workout, cleaned the half-bath and part of the kitchen lol

Also feeling sorry for myself with bad af cramps.

I'm on the lounge watching TV and feeling sorry for myself. I'm tired but I have to pump in an hour :(

Do you ever sleep Emerald :haha: You were online when I went to bed and online when I woke up!

You my dear, are superwoman! 4 hours sleep every night would sent me wacko!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->