Simply having too much fun

Half-bath: toilet and sink. You British people really need to catch up! (I think some people call it a "powder room")

Crap, baby's up.

It's supposed to be 76 today, but when I look outside, the trees are bent over sideways. Huh.

Its really nice here, we're gonna go walk the dog when Harry decides he wants to get up. He's in a funny mood today, I reckon we're getting some more teeth!

Those cornflakes of skin that the elderly patients seem to get on their legs *gag* oh and the crud on dentures that haven't been cleaned.

Howdy ladies, I'm a bit of a lurker but find you all so amusing!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say keep up the good work! Followed your other thread but never got to the end to comment- you're too quick for me! Anyway, kept me entertained on and off for the last few days.

Currently sat in the sun while the girls sleep. Can't believe they're both asleep and the sun is out, probably won't last!! Been in the garden most of the day with the paddling pool, sandpit and new mini bouncy castle. Love this weather.

Oh and mum was a nurse so I'm well used to disgusting conversations over the dinner table!! I remember mum telling us about using maggots to clean wounds out while serving us chilli and rice, thanks mum lol.

Yay new people! Join in the random convos!

Ladies, the babys up so I'm off out to air him off :haha:

Those cornflakes of skin that the elderly patients seem to get on their legs *gag* oh and the crud on dentures that haven't been cleaned.

Picking scabby legs is my FAVOURITE part of nursing. I did a placement in a leg ulcer clinic, it was heaven :cloud9:

Picking scabby legs is my FAVOURITE part of nursing. I did a placement in a leg ulcer clinic, it was heaven :cloud9:

Ugh, my mum dealt with ulcers a lot (district nurse) and they were always the worst stories!

I used to be a nanny and one day was looking after a friend of my kids, it was the middle of summer and I was only wearing a strappy top and shorts. She wasn't feeling well so came to give me a cuddle and then she promptly threw up all down my back, over my hair, down my arms and legs and all over my feet. It went between my toes and ruined my watch (had to bin it!) too. Absolutely the most disgusting thing I had to deal with.

she wouldn't clean it up so I had to go in there and clean it. i also have a vomit phobia and the germ phobia, I thought I was going to die from anxiety.

I am such a vomit-o-phobe that I would have quit right then and there. :rofl:

Oh god, I thought you said your ELEVATOR froze at 33,000 feet. So I pictured you stuck in an elevator. What kind of elevator goes to 33,000 feet? I dunno.

The actual story is even worse!

I read elevator too, and was thinking, "She must live in a VERY tall building...." :dohh:

Kids are off to school and LO is dozing on my lap!

Whats everyone doing today? I need inspiration!

Well I had a mini breakdown last night when LO kept unswaddling herself and then wouldn't sleep because she was hitting herself in the face. She also somehow manages to spin around in her bassinet and get into contorted positions while she complains. I finally lost patience, half asleep, and said loudly, "I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE FOR THIS!!!"

Scared my husband half to death, and he woke up and swaddled her back up for me. :wacko: She eventually fell asleep, but still woke up like every hour.

I think I'm a little stressed out... and I haven't gotten to work out for 3 days because of her incessant complaining and crying!!

SOMEONE GET ME A NANNY, STAT!

Sorry babydust, that was quite uninspiring, huh?

Seven! That sucks! :( I hate those nights. I've raised my voice a few times - only once did she notice haha.

Seven! That sucks! :( I hate those nights. I've raised my voice a few times - only once did she notice haha.

Haha I haven't really gotten that upset before last night... well not that loudly anyway! (Especially at 3am!) She didn't notice a thing, but my husband sure did.

I'm glad she didn't notice, because that would've just made everything so much worse. I think I also said, much more calmly, that I want a new baby. :haha:

This morning she's back to being cute, so I'm good for now.

Speaking of which, I have to bite my tongue when I hear that people yell in front of their babies. It offends me.

oh wait, wrong thread. sorry.

Haha I haven't really gotten that upset before last night... well not that loudly anyway! (Especially at 3am!) She didn't notice a thing, but my husband sure did.

I'm glad she didn't notice, because that would've just made everything so much worse. I think I also said, much more calmly, that I want a new baby. :haha:

I've joked with DH once that ours is "defective" and we should return for a refund ;)

I've joked with DH once that ours is "defective" and we should return for a refund ;)

I've thought about it. Those suckers are expensive!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->