Simply having too much fun

Morning everybody!

Apparently I was more tired then I thought. Quinn crawled up into my lap last night at 8 (or 2000 for robinator) and we both fell asleep. That amazing child let me sleep for twelve hours! It's the first time she's ever done that.

Thanks again for all the congratulations! I'm so excited and nervous.

Robinator - Aww I'm sorry to hear that. She was so funny!

Sevenofnine - You poor thing. I've yelled in the middle of the night too. It's so hard to deal with constant crying.

I would like a new baby please
This one is such a tease
He pretends to be asleep
Then crys for the teat
What a drama king, jeez!

Golly I suck at limericks :)

I would like a new baby please
This one is such a tease
He pretends to be asleep
Then crys for the teat
What a drama king, jeez!

Golly I suck at limericks :)

Wow, just change the he to she and it's about my baby too!

I thought it was an excellent limerick.

Please send a nanny over my way
I'd like to get something done today
You're glued to me the whole day long
My lap is not where you belong!

You know, I don't even remember what makes a limerick a limerick?? How does it work again? I'm just rhyming things.

I think our babies are twins or something, if lo is awake he wants to be held constantly, I can't get anything done either, sometimes i have to hold him while I go to the bathroom just because I know he will crying when I come back otherwise :)

Limericks consist of five rhyming lines, the first, second and fifth rhyme and the third and fourth rhyme, I Googled limericks lol

I think our babies are twins or something, if lo is awake he wants to be held constantly, I can't get anything done either, sometimes i have to hold him while I go to the bathroom just because I know he will crying when I come back otherwise :)

Hahaha I do the same! Once in a while she'll be nice enough to let me run while she's on her play mat, but usually I bring her with.

I am about to see if I can put her from my lap into the swing without her waking up so I can exercise.... though I doubt I'll succeed and probably just wake her up and then I won't be able to get her back to sleep and she'll be crabby. (And me too).

Meh, nevermind. Who needs to exercise anyway?

I'm so glad that its finally nice! I've been going for walks. It's either walks or buy new clothes, so I'm gonna try the free option :) where in wi are you? I just moved to mn from wi, I'm in winona now

I'm so glad that its finally nice! I've been going for walks. It's either walks or buy new clothes, so I'm gonna try the free option :) where in wi are you? I just moved to mn from wi, I'm in winona now

We're in Southern WI, near Elkhorn. So almost bordering Illinois. But I've also lived in Milwaukee, Oconomwoc, Pewaukee, and Hancock WI during my lifetime.

It is quite lovely out today! Unfortunately there are no sidewalks by me, so to take a walk, I'd have to use the wrap and it's far too hot for that. Uhg I feel landlocked! :growlmad:

That's my only complaint with the boba, my poor lo was sweating to death yesterday on our walk, I may have to break down and get a stroller so he is more comfortable on walks

That's my only complaint with the boba, my poor lo was sweating to death yesterday on our walk, I may have to break down and get a stroller so he is more comfortable on walks

Yeah, I have one, but it's useless when there's nowhere to walk with it!

The lap-to-swing transition was a failure. She is awake and crabby now... I am going to see if I can manage to exercise anyway.

Be back soon... (probably sooner than later considering her mood).

The transfer is always the tricky part, hopefully she will hang out for a bit! My little squirt went to sleep, I'm off to take a nap too, he is on a midnight to 11am schedule, so irritating! But at least he sleeps now, beggars can't be choosers :laugh2:

Callum went for a nap at 8am and didn't wake up until 10am...which meant I did the same. It was amazing.

I've done the yelling thing too...haven't for a while but around 4 months when he was waking every 30 mins because of his eczema, I said things I'm glad he couldn't understand.

OH always refers to my vagina as "Callum's old apartment"...so erotic.

Stelly, we took an Alaskan cruise on our honeymoon. Drizzled the whole time, but I suppose I should be used to that :haha:

Our weather is so wonky the last few years. It really is beautiful here, I actually do love it. But you can't really trust the weather man here- just gotta stick your head outside and see what's up.

Any y'all ever come up to Alaska- should look me up! I love playing tour guide and taking folks on fun adventures :thumbup:

You people complain about your babies too much. None of you should be mothers, for shane

Actually, I briefly dated a Shane once. He took me to dinner at an Ethiopian restaurant once, and that was pretty much that.

I've done the shouty thing too on more than one occasion. About a week ago I yelled at the top of my voice (not at LO, just at the situation iykwim) because she wouldn't go back to sleep at 2am after waking hourly and gave myself a sore throat:dohh:

LO's just gone down for her third nap. She's just going through the 3-2 nap transition and its going well except for when she wakes before 7am as her naps are then shifted forward and by the time 4pm rolls around she's super tired and I don't fancy putting her to bed that early as that would mean she'd be up even earlier. On the plus side she's getting great at self settling.

I really should get off my bum and put the clean laundry that's been sat in the living room all weekend away otherwise mil will think I'm lazy when she comes round later seeing as it was sat in the exact same spot when they came over on Sunday.

It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I hate putting clothes away. It's a pain.

OH always refers to my vagina as "Callum's old apartment"...so erotic.

That's hilarious! Love your LO's name.

Actually, I briefly dated a Shane once. He took me to dinner at an Ethiopian restaurant once, and that was pretty much that.

I had Ethiopian food once. Not so much a fan.

Don't you love awkward first dates? My favorite was the guy who took me to the same restaurant he took his ex to on their first date and then spent the entire time talking about her. He even told me what she ordered and pointed out where they sat. After the dinner, I was trying to bow out nicely but couldn't find a way. So he took me to an old movie theater where I sat through all four hours of Gone With the Wind and dodged his awkward attempts to hold my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->