Simply having too much fun

I really should get off my bum and put the clean laundry that's been sat in the living room all weekend away otherwise mil will think I'm lazy when she comes round later seeing as it was sat in the exact same spot when they came over on Sunday.

It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I hate putting clothes away. It's a pain.

At least you got them to your living room. I'm currently dewrinkling a load that's been in the dryer since Saturday. Today is a total house cleaning day for sure!

Oh and I have some sat in the dryer too! I'm fine up until the clothes are dry, then it all goes down hill.

Might just move the washing basket upstairs or something.

I'm half naked in the bathroom, multitasking with getting ready and talking to you lot lol

I've never been on a bad date. I've actually never been on a date with someone that I didn't end up seriously dating afterwards :haha:

And I have clothes that have been dried since about last Tuesday that I still haven't put away. I hate laundry...and dishes. I should clean though.

My floors are sooo dirty. It's disgusting. I didn't realize it until Charlie started crawling. They're original hard wood and I just vaccum them! But now I can't put her in any light colored pants or they are filthy. Ew.

On another note, I am SO CAFFEINATED RIGHT NOW.

My floors are sooo dirty. It's disgusting. I didn't realize it until Charlie started crawling. They're original hard wood and I just vaccum them! But now I can't put her in any light colored pants or they are filthy. Ew.

:rofl:

Caffeine is magical and I'm a little jealous!

I thought my floors were clean. Apparently not because the knees on her light colored pants get filthy too!

I thought my floors were clean. Apparently not because the knees on her light colored pants get filthy too!

Yes, it is! The General Manager of our hotel just commented that I was walking very purposefully :haha:

I'm going to use your floors being dirty as an excuse not to clean mine, okay? :rofl:

Yes, it is! The General Manager of our hotel just commented that I was walking very purposefully :haha:

I'm going to use your floors being dirty as an excuse not to clean mine, okay? :rofl:

Two words: SWIFFER WETJET

Or is that three words?

Anyways, I totally love mine. It's amazing and almost passes off as fun.

Okay... it totally is fun...

So... the bait'n'switch with putting her in the swing after she fell asleep was a... failure! She woke up. But I decided to start exercising anyway. She sat there babbling at the mobile above her for 15 minutes, and then complained, so I put her on her playmat for the rest of the 10 minutes of the video and she was okay.

Then I pushed it a little too far, and brought her in the bathroom and gave her a shower/bath thingy while I took one, but by then she was tired and screamed her guts out. Now she's fast asleep (on me of course) and I'm hungry. It's lunch time.

On a side note: I have pretty much confirmed that she has a dairy allergy, as I gave it up after having green poop, sometimes with blood. It got better, but then two days ago I had a chai latte from Starbucks (totally wasn't thinking) and green poop is back, one diaper even with a bit of mucousy blood. I feel bad for not thinking about the dairy (duh) in the latte and the whipped cream!

Thanks kid for making me give up my favorite food group. :growlmad:

Do I get another bad parent award?

I hate tea. It gives me a headache!

I can drink like 8 cups of coffee with no issues though.

Sevenofnine- I definitely feel your pain, sol has a dairy allergy as well. And I used to survive on Greek yogurt :( sad.

I hate tea. It gives me a headache!

I can drink like 8 cups of coffee with no issues though.

I would totally love some coffee right now... if only I had some. (I do but it's decaf, and that won't help!!!)

Sevenofnine- I definitely feel your pain, sol has a dairy allergy as well. And I used to survive on Greek yogurt :( sad.

:nope:

Hopefully they'll grow out of it? I know sometimes they do...

One can only hope, since I was looking to try and BF until 12 months if all goes to plan, and that long without dairy sounds really sad.

On the plus side, it's an automatic weight loss program for me since I could eat like ten pounds of cheese a day...

sevenofnine...Callum was diagnosed with a dairy intolerance at about 4 months...and had grown out of it by 9 months so hopefully your LO outgrows it quickly too!

I hate tea...blech. I could still really go for an iced hazelnut macchiato though.

sevenofnine...Callum was diagnosed with a dairy intolerance at about 4 months...and had grown out of it by 9 months so hopefully your LO outgrows it quickly too!

I hate tea...blech. I could still really go for an iced hazelnut macchiato though.

Well of course I'd much rather go for something delicious and full of milk-y goodness, but tea will have to do for now... :winkwink:

That gives me hope! Maybe I'll try some light dairy products in a couple months and see what happens.

Is there such a thing as too many blueberries? Abby just ate an entire package in like 10 minutes. Not sure if I should be impressed or worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->