Simply having too much fun

Still keeping my options very open - I've still got heaps of other rotations to go through :) Oh, I'm also interested in intensive care

Still keeping my options very open - I've still got heaps of other rotations to go through :) Oh, I'm also interested in intensive care

I did a placement on intensive care! Hard, hard work!!

Ladies, Im out for the night! Its 10 past midnight and I can hear OH turning off his comp :haha: Night!!

Yay! Shenanigans can continue- I was sad the other thread got closed.

Was shocked as well. My guess is someone random read it , got offended and reported :shrug:

yeah because I didn't really see any trolling or flaming in that particular thread. :shrug:

everyone was playing nice though, just gross! LOL

So my DH just got in from work....ate a sandwich and has promptly fallen asleep :(

so I'm watching mind numbing BabyFirst TV so my LO will chill out for a bit

maybe someone who is offended by the existence of Cool Whip :rofl:

You're determined to pick the hard stuff, huh? Not interested in dermatology or podiatry? :haha:

Yay! Shenanigans can continue- I was sad the other thread got closed.

I heart shenanigans! And grossing out robinator (Just kidding! Sort of...).

I'm not sure why it got closed? I was surprised

I think it was bound to happen because of the nature of the thread, but I'm not sure specifically what happened. I thought everyone was playing very nicely.

I could live in GP land for the convenient lifestyle. I just like being challenged though so the hard stuff is more down my alley. However now LO is here, priorities have changed and I will have to see what happens when I graduate.

Robinator, this is random, but whatever happened to Jackie? I never see her around anymore, and you two used to have me in stitches I was laughing so hard.

Emerald, I'm with you. I would have been so bored doing med surg or family practice.

You ex-military? You are a pilot and speak in 24-hr time; or is that just force of habit due to the pilot thing alone?

I haven't been part of these before...can I join? :) OH is working late tonight, Callum is in bed and I've finished all the seasons of Pretty Little Liars :haha: And I'm not in the mood for The Sims

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->