Since becoming PG my eye sight is getting bad...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by cbass929, Nov 16, 2011.

1. cbass929

cbass929 Mommy of 3 <3

For the last couple weeks, i have noticed my eye sight just going down hill! It almost hurts to look at the computer screen more then just a couple minutes, which is why i haven't been on it much lately. It almost feels like they are straining to focus on certain things. Maybe i should mention it today to the dr.
    Anyone else feeling like this?

2. broodyb

broodyb Well-Known Member

I seem to be gettin headaches where my eyes get really sore and it starts to make me feel sick if i look at TV screens or PC's. I have had this maybe a handful of times in my life but in the last 8 weeks ive had it about 4 times!!

3. letia659

letia659 mom to Jacob and Zander!

its completely normal but sucks! Im already having this plus I wear contacts and they are dry all the time its annoying but you will go back to normal once lo is born :)

4. cbass929

cbass929 Mommy of 3 <3

I have always gotten really bad headaches and migraines, so i've learned to deal with them the best i can. But i've noticed my eyes (well its mainly my right eye) start first then the headache comes, usually its the other way around.

5. amanda111308

amanda111308 Mama to 3 boys

I have had bouts of this the past week or so, its almost like my eyes wont focus. Its super annoying.

6. taterbean

taterbean Well-Known Member

I've heard it's pretty common for your vision to change while you're pregnant. Sometimes it can get to the point where you need to get a different prescription or try reading glasses, but usually it goes back to normal after baby is born.

My left eye always has problems, even with the right prescription, because of an astigmatism, but I've noticed that it's been getting blurrier lately.