*Single Parenting Rant Thread*

my mil is really pissing me off. i dont even have to keep her in my life anymore so really dont no why im putting up with her shit!

ive done no housework today lol so tomorrow im guna pay for it hahaha

wooo enjoy ur ice cream
im loving cheese string atm

im obsessed with them recently, my son doesnt go near them so i get them all to myself hahaha along with a packet of cheese and onion hula hoops and my craving a glass full or ice cube hahaha

I still care and worry about FOB :nope:

I still care and worry about FOB :nope:

It's been a year and a half since I've seen him, and I still check on him. Though now a days it's to see if he's done the world a favor and died, yet. :angelnot:

Some days, I wonder if I'll ever get to the point that I'll forget him...

I hate being alone every night. And always worrying about little things like, what if someone breaks in or what if something happens to me in the night and nobody realises and Grace is all alone in the house?

I hate being alone every night. And always worrying about little things like, what if someone breaks in or what if something happens to me in the night and nobody realises and Grace is all alone in the house?

I'm the same, since seeing Harry Potter, I have visions of me dying, and Connor sitting in his cot, crying alone with no one to help him :sad2:

Aww that is a really sad scene :( I have always worried about it, which is why I always get panicky when I don't feel right. It keeps me awake sometimes. What would happen if I had a heart attack, then comes the morning and Grace is stuck in her room with no food and nobody even knows anything is wrong. I hate it

Grrr :growlmad: If I want to go out, I'll go out, if I want to see a friend, I'll see a friend, if I want to meet a boy, I'll meet a boy, it's got NOTHING THE FUCK TO DO WITH YOU!!!!

Keep finding old wedding photos and cards he's written with "Love you with all my heart" on them... He won't even talk to me right now, don't know whether to cry or break something.

i built all of coreys nursery set myself at 5 months pregnant without a man insight lol DIY is easier then men make it look thats for sure

Yeah, the stand there banging and sweating and making a mess, and turn round and say 'ooo it's so hard, you wouldn't be able to do it love'. Can we? Hell YEEEEAH!

I've always done DIY & flat pack furniture for myself & my family. I wouldn't let FOB near it...he's not sure which end of the hammer is which lol!
Girl power for the fact that actually...men aren't as needed as they think they are!

Why do I let him have so much power over how I feel? Just had to send him an email about something and I'm literally shaking now.

:nope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-OLLr7d17c

For all you single ladies with #&$^# for FOBs. ;)

Just got home from an aaaamazing time in Leeds... To find that FOB's got a girlfriend :sad1: I don't know why but I feel really upset about it :shrug: :/

I'm moving house; packing everything myself, watching an eight month old while doing so, and with the help of my Ergo, I'll be helping to load the truck, too. Am I allowed to be proud of myself? :haha:

my husband... is already announcing his devotion forever to his new girl. It's three weeks since he left, and now he's finally decided to visit the kids at his own leisure.

I'm moving house; packing everything myself, watching an eight month old while doing so, and with the help of my Ergo, I'll be helping to load the truck, too. Am I allowed to be proud of myself? :haha:

Hell yeah! :dance:

And :hugs: Vinushka... What a great dad he sounds :roll:

Oh gosh.. you just reminded me.. I have to do that too!! hopefully before this baby is born, or he/she will have nowhere to sleep!! :haha: Who needs men to move house eh!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->