*Single Parenting Rant Thread*

My ex is now fucking stalking me! :brat: :cry:

Thanks hun :hugs: How are things for you? x

Aww no :hugs: Bloody idiot!
If you need to talk, I'm always here! x

I just dont understand how he can make me feel like this! i hate him but i still love him :(

I wish I could love my FOB I wiah I could be the bigger person......

..... But i'm not and I hate him with every fibre of my being, every cell grrrrrrr dare I say it out loud I wish he would just drop...........

Every single little thing he does pisses me off and makes me want to slap his silly face in.

My FOB acts like he wants to be around, yet ditches out on everything.

keep smiling girls you will get there in the end.... i hate my FOB for ditching our daughter for latest shag and cos his mum said so now hes taking me court cos I stop contact! umm hello your mother said you wasnt to have LO cos i wanted you to have her more then 20 hours a month!! but we are bigger and better then them... so hold your heads high... :) xx

I Cant believe that you think your actually a decent person! leaving someone at 22 weeks pregnant is not okay you disgusting Mother effer!

I hate him so much. Hes crazy, hes telling lies to his whole family about how im out for money to save face from leaving me pregnant, he treated me terribly in the last part of our relationship, hes not even divorced from his wife before me and hes trying to date again! Hes lying to me about how much money he makes so he can pay me less, hes THREATENING me with child custody suits which are a bunch of crap just so he can scare and intimidate me....WELL GUESS WHAT ASSHOLE?? I will NOT be intimidated, I WILL get a lawyer and you better watch YOUR back! I dont give a shit about your asshole family and the only way you will ever come near your daughter is if you start acting like a decent human being who cares and get your ass into counselling with me!! Stupid jerk.

:hugs: to you all.... well its nearly 4 months since FOB saw Maizie, still waiting to see if he gets legal aid cos he wants to take me to court cos i stop contact all the time! bullsh*t! if i stopped contact then why hasnt he once phoned/text to see how she is!? (like he used to when he was seeing her, and when i stopped it cos he kept ditching her)!

my life was quiet till he decided to do this court crap! aaaahhhh tosser!
xx

I know you're mad but I'm just being honest....you know you won't be able to come over here because my family can't stand you (with good reason), but you won't get a place of your own...I want to help but I can only do so much...I want you to see your son as much as you'd like, but I have to obey the rules of the roof I reside under.

So for now, you will be the part-time father you feared becoming. I wish it wasn't this way but the first six months of this pregnancy were rocky and my family won't let me live it down...

Something has to give. I still love you and I wish we could be a family, but I can't betray my own...if you got a place you'd be able to see him as often as you'd like. Other than that, I don't know what to do.:nope:

I keep hoping that maybe something will change for the better, so that our son can have us both around equally.

I hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him
x infinity plus 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->