*Single Parenting Rant Thread*

Ahem *Clearing throat"
As you may or may not know - I don't like you. I just figured as many many other people know I might as well share with you - you're a little shit :) There would be more chance of me chewing off my own foot then dancing the hokey kokey then CONSIDER spending even one fraction of a second in the same space with you. It pisses me off that we are sharing the same oxygen.
Really this was just FYI - Have a great day!!!

Why can't you just take some responsibility for your daughter? Your complete lack of interest and involvement is driving me mad! :(

Why can't you just go away. We both know you'll be bored before he even starts to smile! & I'm sick of hearing about what 'your son' will be into....no he won't be, cos he's not going to turn out a fat useless lump like you!!!

i'm annoyed that i will have issues possibly
after everythin i went thru with FOB i can't possibly imagine wanting a child with someone ever again i'd be scared stiff of them leaving me and being horrible again

and i'm annoyed that all my life has been turned upside down,i've lost friends,i have a baby to look after and i pay for this baby

while FOB goes out with MY old friends every weekend care free and spends all his money on himself and nights out

and it annoys me he paints this picture of himself to everyone that hes such a great caring dad and im the typical big bad ex

He is not a Dad, he is just a useless twat :gun: Dad's help out with their children, look after them when they are ill, etc.
Connor's been ill with teething today... And where was FOB? No where to be fucking seen.

You're a pathetic excuse of a father. It takes any idiot to create a baby, it takes a real man to be a daddy. I wish I could tell you never to come and see J again, he won't miss you - not that he knows who you are!

Useless fucking arsehole.

Dear Loser Asshole...
You're pathetic. You talk about being a man and women's and men's roles in the world. You talk about how much of a good guy you are. You don't give a fuck. You are totally crazy and all over the place. How are you going to look after a baby or have one iota of ANYTHING to offer a child? You don't care if the baby or me is healthy. You can't even clean your bloody house and you want JOINT CUSTODY??? I wish you'd just give me your cheques and get transferred far far away. And your family fucking sucks too. None of them has stepped up to the plate. Really? Your Mom is joining that Grandma group? IF she even knows Im pregnant she sure already makes a shitty granny. I haven't heard one peep out of her....ever. And your SISTER??? Oh she's just changed her mind about needlessly hating me and is just going to "be at the birth" now hm? hahahahah thats hilarious! I'll tear a shred out of her before she even sets one foot in my direction. The only way you'll be in my fucking life or ANY of your family is if i absolutely have to by law. You guys all fucking suck royally. No wonder you all stick together and have no friends. Good fucking riddance to you. I dodged a fucking bullet.

im happy you doing somethings you want to and i know you want to go professional in your cage fighting but i know you will put it before your son and i dont want that i know you denie it and say that wont happen but deep down i know it will :(

Why the hell are you coming to my college to find me? :saywhat:

Seriously, he's turning into a bit of a stalker :cry:

he came to your college why! hun you need to get like an injunction out on him, that is odd....
xx

Ex DH i wish you would realise how much it hurts me when you come to pick up our son with your girlfriend in tow, its like someone stabbing me in the heart to see you two together with my baby. Why do you have to be so bloody insensitive all the time?

You're such an idiot...a real man wouldn't have given up and walked away so easily...but I'm not going to waste any more of my time trying to figure out why you made such a dumb choice, nor will I contact you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->