*Single Parenting Rant Thread*

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
A thread for rants and screams about anything to do with single parenting :flower: Perfect for things that you don't think need a whole new thread :haha:

I hate cutting the grass - ridiculous I know, but that's a boys job!!

I am just generally scared of being alone and being a failure. Thats my rant ... this wasnt how I planned my life and I feel so crap its turned out so bad apart from having a gorgeous little boy x

I am just generally scared of being alone and being a failure. Thats my rant ... this wasnt how I planned my life and I feel so crap its turned out so bad apart from having a gorgeous little boy x

I agree honey.

My rant is that FOB has a say in everything when infact once he chose to see amelia every other weekend because he wanted 'a life aswell' that was how its going to stay, now he wants to see her every weekend which isnt good for me because we have family weekends etc. Im one of these people who drag up the past... :devil:

Couldn't have written that better myself. Very annoying that FOB is swanning around playing 'happy families' with his new girlfriend and my son when it should have been me. Grrr

Couldn't have written that better myself. Very annoying that FOB is swanning around playing 'happy families' with his new girlfriend and my son when it should have been me. Grrr

Ditto :hugs:

FOB's been suspended from work :gun: For not turning up! Today, we were arguing and he came up with a list of things he's done for Connor... That he blates made up! :growlmad:
My german friend has invited me and Connor to stay for a few weeks, but we can't ecause Dickhead refuses to let Con have a passport!
Aaaand I have a headache, and crave a slushie, the house is a mess but cba to move :haha:

Oh, and he keeps hacking my facebook and putting stupid status' about how much I love him :bike:

does he have to know you've applied for a passport then?

xx

I'm mainly pissed off with the price of childcare here. Makes it impossible for me to work full time and afford a place of my own as a single mother. I'm stuck living with my bloody parents for another couple of years and I've already had too much of them.

FOB wants to pretend we're a happy family when we're around family or mutual friends...then he leaves at night and finds new girlfriends and doesn't call/show up on wknds until late afternoon bc he is laying around with the tramp of the month...meanwhile I am raising a 6-month old by myself amd FOB says I could date too, that he'd keep him overnight once a week...like I'm supposed to find a boyfriend thats ok with a 6-month old baby AND seeing me 1X a week. Feels like my whole life is on hold and I have to hear about stupid FOB's love life in the meantime (small town). He sends pictures of our son to girls he is sleeping with & used to sleep with. Light at the end of the tunnel is I'm moving 1,000 miles away soon, thank God.

Dealing with evil spiders and climbing up ladders is defo a man's job

wishing FOBs would give a s**t about LOs as much as we do

im annoyed at everyone and everything at how my plan should have worked..
mummy daddy baby and my two cats.

now ive created a broken home and i absolutely hate it :cry:
i want it back..

DIY does my head in but im not too bad at it and i need to cut the grass front and back to keep it short but im so bloody pregnant i dont want to.

Dealing with evil spiders and climbing up ladders is defo a man's job

im so scared of spiders its unreal....defo need a man for that lol
im going to have to train my son to catch them for me

I'm mainly pissed off with the price of childcare here. Makes it impossible for me to work full time and afford a place of my own as a single mother. I'm stuck living with my bloody parents for another couple of years and I've already had too much of them.

I am about to enter the world of single parenting and surviving on my own and I am scared! Its soooo expensive. x

i want it back..

I feel the same, never imagined it would end like this :cry:

Funny thing is I have had one friend contact me wanting fun and another guy came onto me at the weekend and all are after 'just fun' and the fact I have a baby, they are running a mile and not interested.

Is this the way of the world? Men see baby and single mum and are not interested? Not that I am looking but it scares me so much! x

i want it back..

Funny thing is I have had one friend contact me wanting fun and another guy came onto me at the weekend and all are after 'just fun' and the fact I have a baby, they are running a mile and not interested.

Is this the way of the world? Men see baby and single mum and are not interested? Not that I am looking but it scares me so much! x

:cry: ive been so miserable as of late. im now scared of losing my new partner of almost a year but seriously want to stop trying to keep everyone happy its doing my nut in! :dohh:
im seriously in a rut.. i want the family i planned, i dont want a broken one.. <--- edit: i realise how insensitive that sounds and im sorry!

its not true.. you'll find someone when you want too :hugs:

i want it back..

:cry: ive been so miserable as of late. im now scared of losing my new partner of almost a year but seriously want to stop trying to keep everyone happy its doing my nut in! :dohh:
im seriously in a rut.. i want the family i planned, i dont want a broken one.. <--- edit: i realise how insensitive that sounds and im sorry!

its not true.. you'll find someone when you want too :hugs:

Do men ever grow up?!

I had a relationship that lasted 4 years (he was a year older) and when we split, he got with someone who had a child and done everything we spoke about. For 6 months I saw people who just wanted fun (one guy was two years younger, another was my age). Then I met another (4 years older) who wanted a family but was trying to use me to get a child as his ex's little girl wasnt his own. I ran a mile!! I then started seeing my LO's father (he is 5 years older) and it ended with us splitting recently as he just couldnt commit to us how I wanted him to (dont get me wrong, he is a great dad).

The guy who is a friend is 7 years older and the other one is 3 years younger. Both making it clear they wouldnt go near a woman with a child but if I fancy fun, let them know!

As you can see, I have dated guys who have been a range of ages and they dont ever seem to grow up! I am so scared I am going to be alone forever :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->