Sitting on my hands ... Feb ttc girls

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
OMG feb is next month !!!!! coz im not back at work yet it still feels like December still - and then it hit me ............

WE ARE TTC NEXT MONTH :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Then I looked at my bank balance and baby saving fund :cry: I have done really well and haven't spent any unnecassary money for two weeks, which meant that H hasn't either. We did have a little new year treat (no more than £10.00) so am quite proud of myself. I really want to buy a conception / pregnancy book but I am sitting on my hands as I really shouldn't waste my money at this stage. Its soooo hard though - but my focus is the baby and we need money for that and it is more important then a magazine or a new bag.

I am sorry girls but I have broken the silence with H and have been talking about ttc and babies for the last few days - I just can't help myself.

How are you all feeling ?????

Yay!!:happydance:

Know how you feel, im not back to work till Monday and it hasnt hit me yet that we are actually in 2009!

Hope that once you start TTC you get your :bfp: really soon! xx

Thank you xxx H is convinced that he has super sperm lol so according to him we will have a :bfp: straight away !!!!! I would love to have his confidence but know too well that although it is very possible it may also take some time !!!!

Next month

Well its only 29 days hun!! yey
Hope it comes round super quick hun
xx

We are going to start in Feb, although I doubt things will happen instantly for us, so am prepared for the disappointment!

Good Luck!

hahah! mrs doddy my oh is totally with yours on that ..... let's hope they're right!

good luck everyone and it's already the 2nd so only a few weeks to go ! will be keeping a look out for lovely bfp's from you .....

I will be joining you in Feb TTC I'm so excited. It will be baby number 2 for me. See you there and Good luck!

Good luck :)

I'm excited that we're in 2009, as it means 2 years until we ttc!

I went a bit crazy and bought a few pre-conception books - but they all say the same things. I'd be happy to put the key points down for you if you like?
But beware... there'd be a TMI section on mucus testing!!!

I went a bit crazy and bought a few pre-conception books - but they all say the same things. I'd be happy to put the key points down for you if you like?
But beware... there'd be a TMI section on mucus testing!!!

Hey you !!!

I have made the desicion to buy a clearblue digital monitor - it looks pretty easy to use - I just don't get all this mucus stuff - I tried reading the Tony Welchsers book again today and it was like a degree textbook on womens biology !!! went totally over my head !!!

Would still like to here the key points tho - thank you

A digital monitor? I thought clearblue were just single use sticks.

oooh - is there something else shiny to play with?!

I'd love some pointers, please do post!!!

Thanks in advance :)

xTimi

A digital monitor? I thought clearblue were just single use sticks.

oooh - is there something else shiny to play with?!

Yep !!! well I guess it is a bit like opks - though it is really expensive - I bought mind on e=bay - basically it tells you when to POAS and then tells you if you are ovulating and other times you may be fertile

most people that have used it have got pregnant within 2 cylces - so its worth a try

I had a look at them in Sainsburys today.
Is that 7 sticks for one cycle - or for 7 months..?
My AF is due on the 12th but there's a slim chance that I might be Preggo so fingers crossed I won't need opks - but I'll be off to get one as soon as the :witch: comes !

Anyway... my reason for coming online tonight...

Tips for swift conception!

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/86631-qi-tips-get-you-ready-conception.html

Hope this helps

Actually... it took me so long to write that I'll post as a new thread - just in-case others might be interested. Right.. back to my OH and Midsomer Murders!
xxx

How is everyoe doing - am getting sooooo impatient now lol

Hey you.
I'm positively wetting myself ready for ov next Sunday !!!!!
I've even highlighted the days for :sex: in our work diary.

Got my preseed, PG sticks and OPKs. Been BBT charting on fertilityfriend.

How're you getting on? is 27 days CD1 or ov for you?

not long now but i can imagine its not going fast enough, i hope feb gets here asap for you hun!
xx

Cazd - 27 days till the last day of the pills - the withdrawal bleed will be a week after that - then time to ttc !!!!

Pinkgirl - no long but time is dragging - feel like I did on the countdown to our wedding - bloody impatient !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->