Size 24-26?

<3 Love the bump girls!! Im so happy to know that people my size are starting to show at 15 - 20 weeks! Keep the pictures coming :)

Hi ladies. I'm a UK size 22/24 on the bottom and am really struggling to find places that sell maternity jeans for our size. :shrug:

I want the over the bump ones and preferably in long length (I usually wear a 34" inside leg but will settle for 32" if I can't find anything else!). Any suggestions?

Thanks all - hope you're all doing ok? xx:hugs:

Hi Tish,

I have got my maternity trousers online - Simply Be and Bon Prix. It isn't ideal not being able to try them on, but it is free to send them back so I have ordered two sizes and then sent back the ones that don't fit! If it helps, I normally take a size 26 in jeans and I am the same in maternity. Good luck :)

Thanks Lara - have already bookmarked Bon Prix but they're out of my size at the mo :cry:

Will keep hunting though. Have used Simply Be before too so maybe just need to look a bit more on their website!

Thank you for the suggestion :hugs: xx

Hope everyone is doing well :) I think my bump is expanding, I need to take a pic in a few days!

Hello again ladies :flower: I love seeing all your bump photos!

I've got a question for all of you beautiful plus size mommas; what do you braxton hicks contractions feel like? Do you notice that you're entire stomach hardens or is it more of just the uterus on the inside? I think i've been feeling some BH but i'm not sure because i only feel them on the inside, my stomach muscles don't tighten or anything. I was just curious.

Hope all is well with your pregnancies...can't wait for :baby: to get here!!!

Hello again ladies :flower: I love seeing all your bump photos!

I've got a question for all of you beautiful plus size mommas; what do you braxton hicks contractions feel like? Do you notice that you're entire stomach hardens or is it more of just the uterus on the inside? I think i've been feeling some BH but i'm not sure because i only feel them on the inside, my stomach muscles don't tighten or anything. I was just curious.

Hope all is well with your pregnancies...can't wait for :baby: to get here!!!

If I can rememeber from my last pregnancy, then yeah my tummy just used to go tight and contract for a few seconds at a time, then ease off..

Sorry I can't help with Braxton Hicks as this is my first!!

I also have a question for those of you that carry alot on weight on your belly - when you had the 20 week scan could they see the baby ok and get accurate measurements? I'm worried all they are gonna see is cake, lol !!!!

Sorry I can't help with Braxton Hicks as this is my first!!

I also have a question for those of you that carry alot on weight on your belly - when you had the 20 week scan could they see the baby ok and get accurate measurements? I'm worried all they are gonna see is cake, lol !!!!

Your cake comment made me chuckle! :haha: I carry most of my weight in the middle and it didn't seem to be a problem at the 20 week scan. There were a couple images they couldn't get, but that was because our little guy wouldn't cooperate!! We got those shots 4 weeks later once he was bigger. When is your scan?

larajj - i had my 20 week scan on monday and i think she managed to find everything she needed to, might have taken her a little longer but she didnt mention any difficulties finding anything

and with simply be dont they do a credit check for you to become a customr o is that just if you want to order from the catalouge??

So my belly is starting to finally "round out" Yay! and my doctor put my due date November 8th (a week ahaid!)
I think ive been feeling the "flutters" but not sure because they say since we girls are heavier, it takes longer to feel. It feels like really quick movements back and forth. Am I just being Crazy?

So my belly is starting to finally "round out" Yay! and my doctor put my due date November 8th (a week ahaid!)
I think ive been feeling the "flutters" but not sure because they say since we girls are heavier, it takes longer to feel. It feels like really quick movements back and forth. Am I just being Crazy?

I started feeling flutters around that time, it's so exciting!

Thanks for the reassurance guys - my scan is the 2nd June so 2 weeks away, can't wait!

As for Simply Be, I don't think they did a credit check - you can set up an online account but I'm sure there is an option to just put it on your card :)

So I just wanted to give a heads up and keep this thread going...
I order some maternity jeans from JCPennys and they were very odd fitting. The first pair were like a lounge pants and didn't even feel like maternity. The second pair of jeans the band wasn&#8217;t stretchy and same with the Capri&#8217;s but the Capri&#8217;s also fit odd on my legs (tight on thighs, loose on knees and tight again on calves. I usually don't have a problem with plus size clothes so this was a shock to me. I guess I&#8217;m sticking to motherhood maternity...

Sorry, but it is rather offensive to say only a certain size is a "REAL PLUS SIZE".

I would never say that certain ladies were too large to be Plus sized, and should be called something else, so why is it ok to throw me under the bus?

Lashenova, I'm not sure why you sound grumpy, have you been told to not be here or something??? I can't see anything that throws you under the bus at all!?

Sorry, but it is rather offensive to say only a certain size is a "REAL PLUS SIZE".

I would never say that certain ladies were too large to be Plus sized, and should be called something else, so why is it ok to throw me under the bus?

Im sorry but was this about what I just posted about the pants. I cant really see what you're talking about. Im sorry if I offended you.

I am currently waiting for my belly to pop but it's just not :( it's so hard now around my belly button area but it's still B shaped...Boooo

Oh and I'm very fed up of most of the high streets only stocking maternity clothes up to an 18.....where can I shop for bigger sizes?! xxx

I've just discovered h and m do up to a 22/24. I was quite shocked, am yet to go in and try anything on. And next do up to a 22, I ordered a few things this week and although I didn't like them the 22 fit fine and i'm normally a 22 on top.

I've just discovered h and m do up to a 22/24. I was quite shocked, am yet to go in and try anything on. And next do up to a 22, I ordered a few things this week and although I didn't like them the 22 fit fine and i'm normally a 22 on top.

OO I use to love H&M but they took out the plus size around here I was so pissed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->