Size 24-26?

Found somethin on WeightLoss though not preferred to use now but is really cheap :)

Found somethin on WeightLoss though not preferred to use now but is really cheap :)

https://janki703.eliteweightlosspackage.com

Hmm...Kinda looks like a liquid diet. I would go off that once I lost the weight and just end up heavier in the end :( Ive tried stuff like that(medifast). It also depends on people body type too, so it might work for some people :)
Nutrisystem is GREAT! expensive :(

Hi, can I join in? I'm a size UK 20 which is a US 22 I think. I'm 21 weeks now, and I still haven't got a bump. In fact the top part of the B shape is getting bigger so I just look fatter and fatter but I don't look pregnant. It's like the baby is pushing everything upwards so my belly has to stick out, but the actual bump isn't sticking out :( I'm hoping I just have to be patient a bit longer.

I've found that Next maternity jeans in size 20 fit me, I bought a second hand pair off ebay. Dorothy Perkins were just all the wrong shape. I've bought a secondpair of Next jeans off eBay so I'm hoping it wasn't just a one-off and that the other pair will fit as well.

I'll take a picture later if anyone wants to see me with no bump at 21 weeks!

Hi, can I join in? I'm a size UK 20 which is a US 22 I think. I'm 21 weeks now, and I still haven't got a bump. In fact the top part of the B shape is getting bigger so I just look fatter and fatter but I don't look pregnant. It's like the baby is pushing everything upwards so my belly has to stick out, but the actual bump isn't sticking out :( I'm hoping I just have to be patient a bit longer.

I've found that Next maternity jeans in size 20 fit me, I bought a second hand pair off ebay. Dorothy Perkins were just all the wrong shape. I've bought a secondpair of Next jeans off eBay so I'm hoping it wasn't just a one-off and that the other pair will fit as well.

I'll take a picture later if anyone wants to see me with no bump at 21 weeks!

Aww...Im sure you will eventually :) Im only 12 weeks but I have noticed that my upper b is getting bigger but not so much in the lower part. I posted a picture earlier on here.
Can you feel the baby move a lot?

Yes I can feel her kicking me a lot of the time. Always low down at the moment, only just above my pubic bone, I know her feet are down there though. Went to bed early last night as I was shattered but will try and get a pic tonight, I just look fatter than ever!

Yes I can feel her kicking me a lot of the time. Always low down at the moment, only just above my pubic bone, I know her feet are down there though. Went to bed early last night as I was shattered but will try and get a pic tonight, I just look fatter than ever!

O no its all baby, im sure you look beautiful! I cant wait to feel the baby. :)

I have managed to find a maternty band on ebay in plus sizes...Yay! Can't wait for it to arrive! Are they any good? Never tried one with the last pregnancy but heard alot of positive things about them..

I have managed to find a maternty band on ebay in plus sizes...Yay! Can't wait for it to arrive! Are they any good? Never tried one with the last pregnancy but heard alot of positive things about them..

Can you share a link please? Is it the kind that goes over the pants or the actual kind that brings the bump up and holds it?? I need the later and can't find one in plus size here.:winkwink:

For those of you with more than one child. How long did it take for you to lose baby weight? Or weren't you able to? I've heard that it takes 9 months to put it on and just as long to take it off.

Just wondering if the breastfeeding really does help us plus size women to gain momentum on a sluggish metabolism. Do you REALLY lose weight from breastfeeding??

i never lost it :(

i can feel her kicking sometimes but not all the time, here is my bump at 19+3 weeks this a bump?? x
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/IMG00792-20110504-1113.jpg

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/workbucket007/22week.jpg

I'm a 18 US. :)

Very pretty bumps ladies. :hug: :flower:

Lincolngirl, good grief! It must be our body types that make it hard to lose weight. It's SO frustrating! :hugs: Well, if I'm going to be plus size, at least I'll be a healthy plus size chick :winkwink: Gotta see the bright side in it.

OK so im kinda freaking out cos I stepped on the scales this morning to see ive already gained 14lbs....OMG!!!
I am diabetic and the hospital suggested I go on a high protein diet as that will help lower my sugars, so I def think thats what has made me gain so much cos in general I am not eating much at all cos I can't, baby wont let me lol...
Now I am worried tho that I am going to gain loads...I gained over 2 stone with my son whilst pregnant... x

Sneaking over from 1st Trimester :-$

Thank you so much for this thread ladies - I'm a UK 24-26 so this has really helped.

Can I ask though, those of you over a UK 24-26 (US 22-24) did you have any problems with your 12 week dating scan? Could they see everything? Did you have to have an internal scan?

OK so im kinda freaking out cos I stepped on the scales this morning to see ive already gained 14lbs....OMG!!!
I am diabetic and the hospital suggested I go on a high protein diet as that will help lower my sugars, so I def think thats what has made me gain so much cos in general I am not eating much at all cos I can't, baby wont let me lol...
Now I am worried tho that I am going to gain loads...I gained over 2 stone with my son whilst pregnant... x

Hurray, another diabetic pregnant person! I was feeling alone.
As to the weight gain, do you take insulin at all? I went to insulin about a year ago, and it brought my bgs under control, but I've gained 50(!) lbs that I couldn't stand to add. Awful! But necessary.

As to the weight gain, do you take insulin at all? I went to insulin about a year ago, and it brought my bgs under control, but I've gained 50(!) lbs that I couldn't stand to add. Awful! But necessary.

Im a diabetic mommy too, but when I went on my insulin my weight went up 10 pounds, and thats it. I'm a lil over 25 weeks today, and to date I have gained 10 pounds. I'm also a fat mommy, so my doctor said my weight gain was perfect, as baby is growing fine. Will I be gaining more because of the insulin?

Thank you so much for this thread ladies - I'm a UK 24-26 so this has really helped.

Can I ask though, those of you over a UK 24-26 (US 22-24) did you have any problems with your 12 week dating scan? Could they see everything? Did you have to have an internal scan?

I was so upset that I didn't get one at 12 weeks. (Only get one around 20 weeks here). But when I went at 18 + 1, it was perfect. Only issue was she had her little legs crossed over her tummy and they couldn't see where her cord went in, so they scheduled me another one a few weeks later. My gf thinks it was a crock, because they couldn't see what th sex was, and my insurance won't pay for another unless it is medically needed. So the sonographer said she couldn't see it, in order for us to get another shot at finding the gender. But at any rate, because of the thicker middle of me, it may have made it harder to see things.

Today I just had my scan im a size 22-24 US. It was also my NT scan. We could see everything! The picture isnt as clear so it is kinda harder, but you will be able to see. There was times when she was pushing hard to get a better view.
I can have a picture for you tomorrow even though the baby was in the middle of a kick so its blurry..

OO btw...this was the first scan I didn't have an internal..

Same for me, pbuggy, my sonographer pushed so hard, I was sore! her little arm was cramping too! Lol!! I needed a burlier, more hefty woman to do mine, I guess! Lol!

I'm also a type II diabetic on Minimed pump.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->