Sleep Advice

Yay!!! Go Layla!!!

Charlie slept through as well last night. He woke up at 5.10am, but I don't mind that. I'd rather be up early than being up for an hour of two in the night.

spoke to soon, really bad night! lol

Jase took Coby up to bed last night so he can get used to doing it too, it took him an hour to get him off, i knew Coby would try it on more on the second night so i wasnt to bothered about the time limit.

BUt Coby is ill once again :( hes now got a horrible cough so he was awake last night from 1 till 5am! :dohh:

Still going to stick with teh bedtime routine, but him being awake most of last night has made me feel like we are back to square one, not that we ever really left it in the first place lol

Gone out today and stocked up on meds, made sure i got the drousy types! i dont understnad why Coby is so ill all the time, he eats lots of fruit and veg, brown rice, bread and pasta. out of all 3 of my kids Coby was the one who breast feed the most, all be it 2 weeks but its still longer than Charlie and Ethan got, yet hes the one who is the most ill.

He is so full of energy too, even tho you can see hes shattered he pushes through it, i have mentioned that to my HV but she doesnt seem interested, im worried he may be to hyper.

Hopefuly once the meds kick in he will settle better, no point in taking him to the docs coz they dont do anything for coughs here, they are crap and it doesnt seem to be a chesty one for now.

im sooooooooooooooo tired! lol

x

How's wee Coby been Layla?

The bit about breastfeeding - immunities to colds etc are only relevant for as long as the baby is being breastfed - it's the bits about lesser risk of allergies and obesity etc.etc that have long term benefits from being breastfed.

he is doing ok now, since i posted this he has gone to bed at 8, its taken us between 10 and 30 mins to get him off to sleep and then hes sleeping through, he wakes up such a diffrent baby now its great :D

He has/had croup so i dosed him up on drowsy meds and its really helped, the croup is almost gone and the fact that he was tired and worn out helped us get him in to a sleep routine, now he likes going up to bed coz he waves goodnight at everyone.

When we take him up he doesnt even try to get off the bed anymore, so i think i will try sitting in the chair at the weekend rather than on his bed. think i have finaly cracked it! :D

x

Thats great news Hun, and I am happy to read Coby is feeling alot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->