Sleep problems

I always put jess down awake she is normally happy with this x

I always put jess down awake she is normally happy with this x

Have you always done that?
I usually cuddle him to sleep and then put him down. Normally, if he does wake up, I leave him and he settles himself to sleep (without crying).
xx

Not when in moses but I did in cot. I put her in zip her into her sleepng bag, gie her blankie, turn on lullaby music, kiss her and walk out the room, she will find her thumb and be asleep in 5 mins (90% of the time )

Not when in moses but I did in cot. I put her in zip her into her sleepng bag, gie her blankie, turn on lullaby music, kiss her and walk out the room, she will find her thumb and be asleep in 5 mins (90% of the time )

I'm going to try it tonight!
Wish me luck!
Thank you.
xx

Aw hunny :( It's just the 'new change'. When we went from swing to crib, it took about 5 nights for him to get used to something different, they are so used to routine that the littlest things upset him. Just try and get through the nights for now and he will eventually adapt. Can you leave some blanket with your smell on it with him?

Aw hunny :( It's just the 'new change'. When we went from swing to crib, it took about 5 nights for him to get used to something different, they are so used to routine that the littlest things upset him. Just try and get through the nights for now and he will eventually adapt. Can you leave some blanket with your smell on it with him?

Yeah, I think I'll try this. I might put my tshirt in with him, that I've had on today.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->