Sleep schedule out of whack, anyone else?

JennyAshley

Reaction score
I usually have a pretty normal sleep schedule, but ever since I found out that I'm pregnant it seems like I can only sleep for 4 or 5 hours at a time. Before I was pregnant I would sleep a solid 8-9 hours but for some reason now I can't get more than 5. I woke up this morning at 4:00 for no reason at all, just woke up and could not go back to sleep. Is this happening to anyone else?

ABSOLUTELY. ever since i found out, the first time i knew i couldnt sleep because i was simply excited so i only got about 3 hours of sleep the first night i found out. the nights thereafter i would wake up at about 2 or 3 and cant go back to sleep until around 4:45 or 5 something. sometimes 6. i just get insomnia from being consciously excited and anxious. its normal and i dont know when it will go away but im sure it will come back during the third trimester for other reasons than just anxiety and excitement. i think my mood swings is whats driving me nuts more than anything right now.

Some nights I sleep more, but a lot of nights I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep (like last night...)

YES! 4-5 in the morning everyday on the dot.... SUCKS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->