Sleep Sense Support Group!

:happydance::happydance: Way to go mini TG!!! What a lovely night.

We long for those nights at the mo :cry: Phoebs has never ever been so grumpy. I think I can see a teeth but blimey she has either spent today in total silence or screaming her head off.

She slept ok - up about 3 -4 times with her and then she slept until 8.45 :nope: So that was strange.

She is so miserable she didn't want any milk at bedtime and she has stirred a couple of times and OH has had to force me to sit out the 5 mins and both times she has gone back so she is trying to ss.

Wish us luck - think it will be another night of poorly phoebe! :nope:

Oh, Phoebe :( (do you call her Phoebs? Love that! So cute)

Sounds very, very much to me like she's getting a tooth, I was chatting to a good friend of mine over the weekend - her DD has just cut her bottom peg - who said they had 48 hrs of complete nightmare. Her DD was just miserable, grumpy, upset, unable to sleep :( Poor thing! Now the tooth is through, she's transformed!

Hope you have a better night, and big :hugs: all round.

DD (Elizabeth) was exhausted this evening, she literally danced for about thirty minutes non-stop before going for bath. Was the funniest thing DH and I have ever seen - some serious shapes were being thrown, and she was screeching with pure joy!

Am feeling a bit exhausted. According to my new 'PCOS is on a break' schedule, AF is late...no idea where she is, but BFNs and wondering what's going on.

Phhhh!!

Cups of tea and chocolate all round, methinks.

Tg - I hope that she is going to have a mental 48 hours and then be much more bearable. OH gets so upset when he sees her so upset and hse just wouldn't go near him today. We do call her Phoebs but mainly Fibby when we are just us little 3 at home. I sometimes get cross when people who don't really know her call her phoebs! (Beautiful name by the way for mini TG!)

Hope Af turns up - I had one little scare when LO was about 4 months old but she turned up the day after a BFN. Would like another just not quite that soon!

Enjoy the tea - and tennis - will the scottish boy do it this time?

Fibby! That's sooooooo cute! I know what you mean, we've had people giving Elizabeth all sorts of 'shortenings'. V annoying person calls her Betty. We never call her Betty, and nor will call her Betty!

At the moment, I seem to be calling her bunniest bunny more than anything! Haha! Although she's Elizabeth, we also sometimes call her Lizzie at the mo.

I've no idea what's going on with the ole cycle - it's a wait and see at the moment!

We're watching the tennis, DH is commentating - Murray is looking good. He's the only person who can take on Nadal and win. Personally, I always like to see Fed win the Slams - but Murray's form has been fab. He deserves something.

DH hates seeing E upset, too - as do I. I think we all get a bit emotional! Fingers crossed she's got something popping up from those gums as we speak. We're still waiting!!

Poor Phoebe :( Is it her top teeth HG? Elliott's bottom teeth came through fairly painless but then the top 4 all came at once. The poor little man was in agony for about a week until they eventually broke the surface. I'm sure her sleeping will get back on track again once she's feeling better :hugs:

TG...I love baby dancing. Elliott tends to sit shuffling on his bottom with hands in the air. It has me and OH in stitches! Ref your BFN's...are you testing quite soon and maybe it's too early to show on a test? I hope things sort themselves out soon and you either get a BFP or a visit from AF. I remeber when were TTC with Elliott one month I had a visit from AF for 25 days out of 30 :nope: It was horrendous. Fingers crossed for you honey. On a positive note, great sleeping from little E. Whata star!!

We had a mixed night last night. Elliott went to bed fine and was asleep by 7.30pm. He briefly cried out at 12ish but self settled. He woke at 5am ish for a feed and then when I put him back in his cot he filled his nappy :dohh: I changed him (which he HATES at night...anyone else find this? He screams and is never like it during the day). He then didn't want me to put him back in his cot but was asleep by 6.15am.

We have swimming tomorrow at 11am so I need tomake sure he is awake by 7am at the very latest (I hate waking him...on the weekends when no alarms go off he often sleeps until 8am ish). I need to wake him to ensure that he gets at least 45 minutes nap before I get picked up for swimming. It will be worth it though as he loves it :D

Sleeps until 8?! WOW! How fab!

E is exactly the same if she needs a nappy change at night - in fact, nappy changes are becoming an interesting battle of the wills at the moment, as she frequently crawls away and gets so angry when I restrict her.

AF for 25 days out of 30? Poor you :( What a nightmare.

Well, I tested (latest test) today at 15 DPO - so probs would show up. It would be a surprise - but not a bad one. Perhaps earlier than we'd imagined or planned, but with PCOS, you never know what's ahead! I guess either a BFP or AF is required, but just nothing is the worst...gets me freaking about cycles going awol again. Phhh. :wacko:

Anyway, I've spammed up the thread with OT stuff, sorry! Hope you are all well, DH has just scared the cat shouting at the tennis :D I've foolishly left some work drawings nearby, so better move them before they get a red wine splatter when he jumps up!

We are really lucky and phoebe rarely needs a bum change in the night - we will do it if she is hard to settle just to make her comfortable. But nappy changes during the day the little tyke just crawls of and all I see is a bear bum and a vest hanging over scoot out the door!

Poppy - we have to always get her up on swimiing days (11.30 she swims) as we have to fit in feeds et al..

Tg - Lizzie is just gorgeous. It makes me think of Miss Bennett and Mr Darcey and beautiful stately homes.

So far we haven't been in - fingers crossed.

:D HG, I've already been telling her she will need a good introduction to Lizzie Bennett, who is now relegated to second favourite Lizzie!

Fingers crossed for a good night for us all...

Oh, and am so with you on the chasing out of the door. I seem to permanently be on the run these days!

Sorry TG, I edited my last post as I meant to put that I hope you get a BFP not a BFN....gosh I worry myself with my dizziness at times!

8am is such a treat for me these days! During the week OH's alarm wakes Elliott up at 7am even though he isn't in our room so atleast he gets a lay in on the weekends ;) My OH is watching the tennis as well! 25 days out of 30 with AF was bbaaadddd times. I was very unlucky that when I came off the pill my body went through hell. I didn't know when I was ovulating, when AF was due etc etc. I swear never to go back on it again.

Thanks for comment about the photo! It's hilarious as when he sees the camera he smiles. What a poser!

HG we were very unlucky that he filled his nappy last night :rolleyes: He went through a phase about 5 weeks ago where it became a nightly thing. Luckily his bowel movements have settled down again now lol! Apart from last night of course! I'm glad to hear you make swimming at an ealy time as well. Do you put Fibby down to nap and then wake her up (normally I let Elliott wake on his own but I need to make sure we don't miss the lesson). His lunch will be a little bit later so hopefully a snack will tie him over.

Fibby and Lizzie...they are unbelievably cute short names! Elliott is very hard to shorten. We (well OH more than me) call Elliott "Otto" (I sing him Alloutte but change the words to Elliotto!) or I sometimes call him Ells or Otti! Random but cute and he actually answers (so to speak) to all of them!

Oh, that's such a cute shortening - Otto and Otti! Do you do that thing, too? Take a song and customise it for Elliott? I do that alll the time for E. Everything from opera, to nursery rhymes to Kings of Leon! Haha!

Also, glad to hear someone else is dizzy. I tried to put my mobile into the card swiper thing in the shop today! :wacko:

We don't often get night nappies, but with the antibiotics, things haven't been so easy to predict. Poor love.

Poor you with the pill, that sounds miserable :( AF was intense with clomid, but 25 days!

I can't face looking at anymore plums, so think they are just going to have to sit in the pan tonight! Anyone want an express delivery, before our garden becomes a drunken wasp sanctuary?!

Oh, that's such a cute shortening - Otto and Otti! Do you do that thing, too? Take a song and customise it for Elliott? I do that alll the time for E. Everything from opera, to nursery rhymes to Kings of Leon! Haha!

Also, glad to hear someone else is dizzy. I tried to put my mobile into the card swiper thing in the shop today! :wacko:

We don't often get night nappies, but with the antibiotics, things haven't been so easy to predict. Poor love.

Poor you with the pill, that sounds miserable :( AF was intense with clomid, but 25 days!

I can't face looking at anymore plums, so think they are just going to have to sit in the pan tonight! Anyone want an express delivery, before our garden becomes a drunken wasp sanctuary?!

I always customise songs for Elliott :blush: and my singing isn't the best the poor lad!

Yep, 25 days! I became anaeamic....any wonder why!!!!!!

Phone in the card swiper :haha: Sorry hun, that made me giggle. Mind you, I can't talk I changed the lightbulbs in the kitchen yesterday. I went out for a few hours, came back and made a cup of tea. I went to the fridge for the milk and there was the pack of two lightbulbs...next to the butter!!! What a plonker :dohh:

Elliott LOVES plums!! OH's Mum and Dad sent us over a bag of 20 plums from their tree today. I love reading your BLW diary...plum galore! If Lizzie enjoys them keep them coming! Lovely and healthy treat for her.

Sleep dust to all of you.xx

I made DH plums on toast (as per BLW thread suggestion, mm!) earlier, and shouted up the garden 'are you enjoying your plums?'

Am so naive, I didn't realise what that sounded like until a friend who had popped over started sniggering! Very childish friend ;)

Love the light-bulbs, sounds exactly like something I would do! :D and my singing is awful, Elizabeth actually belly laughs sometimes, and I wonder if she already realises quite how bad I sound!

Sleepy dust to all - although this tennis match seems to be going the distance!

I made DH plums on toast (as per BLW thread suggestion, mm!) earlier, and shouted up the garden 'are you enjoying your plums?'

Am so naive, I didn't realise what that sounded like until a friend who had popped over started sniggering! Very childish friend ;)

:rofl: you and I sound very alike LOL (which makes me feel a whole lot better :haha:) x

Slept through again! No feeds and went 7 -6:45!!!

Woo hoo! Similar here....7.30pm-6.30am (which I was happy with as we had to get up earlier for swimming). No feeds either.

What good babies. I hope everyone else was as fortunate.

well we can sort of join the sleeping totally through club last night - had to rescue her at 1am from her corner of her cot but only out of bed for about a minute so i don't really count it.

My LO has been an angel at the childminder - so relieved after yesterdays trauma.

Poppy - Otto has to be the cutest name ever! Well with swimming it is a 45min drive from us so sometimes we leave early and she sleeps in the car and I stop and get a tea on the way and look at the sea to give her an hour or I wake her up and hope she goes back in the car (getting more unlikely).

TG - I will swap you some plums for tomatoes and beetroot (I have them coming out of my ears and OH says if he goes to work with another cheese and beetroot sandwich divorce is on the cards).

Sounds like a good night HG! I'm pleased to hear things are going well with the childminder too.

My little man suits the name Otto as well. I expect that will be with him for life now! Fibby is super cute too!

We managed swimming fine today. We got up at 6.30 and had breakfast. Elliott was back in his cot asleep by 9.10. He then slept until the postman woke him up by knocking loudly :dohh: at 10.15 so he was well refreshed. He then went back down for a nap at 14.50 (I was surprised he lasted this long) and slept until 16.05. He's just gone to bed and is now asleep so fingers crossed for a good night.

How great are our babies?!

HG - so glad to hear Phoebe (Fibby - too cute!) had a good day today, what a little star. We've got tomatoes, but would love, love, love some beetroot!! If only we could exchange! DH is getting similarly somewhat tired of 1001 ways with plums. He's got them again now :D

Poppy - what is it with the postmen? We had a delivery from JoJoMamanBebe earlier, and you'd think they used an iron glove to hammer on the door. Woke Lizzie up, who then proceeded to try and chase the cat. With limited success ;) Loving Otto, too. Such cute names!

Swimming is off the agenda for us for a good while, until those ears have had a good rest. Shame, because she loves water...although, has been trying her hardest to drink her bath water recently?!?

No sign of AF as yet, but today I feel just a bit gross, bloated, grumpy and tired. Sounds like she's making a late appearance...

Rubbish tennis from Murray last night, too defensive. DH has Djokovic on now - I'd quite like to watch EastEnders, but it's being recorded...so am cashing in a backrub and several cups of tea!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->