Sleeping bag

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Well Rosie is going in her cot tonight, i normally swaddle her, but have been given a sleeping bag thing, it's not got a tog or anything on it.

What do i do about covers, swaddling, or what not?

Thanks

i would say no to covers or swaddling, but pop her in a vest and sleepsuit underneath the bag, you can always increase/decrease clothes underneath according to the temp of the room. maddi always sleeps soooooo well in her bags :)

i do the same as carly. chloe has a vest and sleepsuit and sleeps, well.....like a baby!

It depends how cold the room is. Alasdair's room is cold (although we do put a heater on low to take the chill off) but he has like 4 blankets on top. He sleeps really well now that we've added a 4th blanket. I think our house is extremely cold tho lol.

Ive put the heating on, so will try her in just the sleeping bag, and see how she gets on

Hope she like's it, kieran was in his till nearly 2yrs x

the 1st night i used a sleeping bag for jack he slept through that was when he was 6 weeks old & has slept through everynight since . violet x

Ahh, a sleeping bag has been a savior to us :lol:

I just use a sleepsuit (or onsie - you guys call it a baby grow I think :blush:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->