sleeping bags (growbags)

ive ordered my (well joshuas) sleeping bag.

hope it help him sleep a bit better as im sure he just wakes coz he gets cold.

on the bump to 3 website it says to just wear a body suit or a long sleeved one.
is a body suit a vest?

I think a body suit is the ones which are like a vest in the way they do up underneath but have long arms.
I call the all in ones baby grows so im not sure
Tabs wears a vest and a babygorw.

think a body suit is the ones that are usually like teeshirts that have the poppers that go round the nappy.

I'm amazed by how warm your rooms all are! We have Ally in a grobag, 2 blankets, a sleepsuit and a body suit (usually short sleeved but occasionally long sleeved!)...he always seems 'just right' - our house must be freezing!

think a body suit is the ones that are usually like teeshirts that have the poppers that go round the nappy.

I'm amazed by how warm your rooms all are! We have Ally in a grobag, 2 blankets, a sleepsuit and a body suit (usually short sleeved but occasionally long sleeved!)...he always seems 'just right' - our house must be freezing!

LOL same here Tabs has the vest,babygrow,growbag,2 thin blankets and a sheet!
My thermpmeter still says between 18-21 though but it feels chilly

I don't even bother with a thermometer! I get really confused because I'm a naturally cold person so if I read something and it says Ally should have 'x' on I'd completely disbelieve it. I find it much easier just to feel his chest a couple of times in the night...I do like the look of those grobag eggs though - very stylish!

(at least if Tabs and Ally get married they'll be able to agree on what tog of duvet to buy!)

Rihanna as been in a grobag that last 4 nights cos she is a monkey for kicking the covers off too. I put her in a short sleeved vest, a cotton sleepsuit, then in the grobag (2.5) tog. She loves it, snug as a bug xx

it says on the gro bag website that if your room is at 22oc you should use a 1.0tog (ive ordered)and baby should wear a short or long sleeved bodysuit.

is this right as all of you seem to be using LOADS of layers and high tog

Char has a few that we use now that the cold weather is showing it's face. I didn't buy them though...just made them myself and they work great cause she ALWAYS kicks her blankies off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->