Sleepless Nights Support Thread

well calgel was a one off jack is not sleeping well at all. hes not waking up to be fed hes just waking up to play or have a cuddle. and its hard getting him back to bed. he came in mine at 3 this morning :blush: so not what i wanna do but i was so tired x

we're having the same problem with Hannah right now :wacko:

I'm at a loss, we only got about 2 hours of sleep last night because of her waking up so much and not settling, even after I brought her to bed with me. I'm hoping it's just a phase and she'll grow out of it............soon

the only way jack settles is if hes in bed with me and dh x

I've kept Hannah up more today and it's supposed to cool down tonight (it's been incredibly hot in our apartment because of a freakish warm streak here--and they turned off the AC last month). Hopefully that will help. I need sleep :hissy:

fingers crossed hun hope u have a better night x

Calgel is still working over here. Either that or some kind of miracle has happened. but I really hope you ladies have better nights tonight.

xxx

Can I officially join you ladies? I feel exhausted, Josh keeps waking up like a newborn! And he's so grumpy and doesn't sleep much during the day.

I want sleep! :sleep:

I made another thread but we've made some changes to Hannah's routine (less sleep during the day being the big one) that seems to have helped. I kind of think she may be teething (though her gums aren't red and I see no tooth buds yet). She's always drooling, we have to keep a bib on her all the time now, and she's chewing on everything. And she has had some runny poos recently

Caitlyn's getting better, which I guess is something to be happy about. I'm still up 3 times a night but it's better than 6! :dohh:

Anyone tried the comfort blanket? It has stopped her waking up so often x

we had a better night, she went down at 7 woke at 12,4,6 and 8

We're pretty much the same Tezzy. Bed at 8, up at 12 2 5 and then 8 :dohh:

Savannah has a cold so is waking alot more coz she can't breathe the poor dear! :(

The last 2 nights have been ok for me but she went to sleep late. Last night she wouldn't go to sleep and was just laughing and talking until about 9.45. Then she woke up at 4.25, 6.45, 8 then I put her in with me and she went back to sleep at 8.45 and woke up at 10.15. I think maybe the food she's having now is helping too as she doesn't wake up as much for a bottle anymore *fingers crossed* hugs to all you who had a bad night last night

We have been having bad nights for quite a while now. Hannah used to go down between 7.30-8pm and only wake up for a feed at 4.30am (which only took 15-20mins) then get up for the day around 8am which was great but now she is up between 6-8 times a night and just isnt able to settle herself so cries but often all she needs is a quick cuddle and shes asleep again.. just not for long!

Last night I spent 40 mins getting her back to sleep only for her to wake up again 7 mins after I climbed back into bed! We are shattered

Charlies still up alot at night too :hissy: he goes to sleep at about 8.30pm but he usually has a cry for a minute before he wakes at 1.30 for his feed then back up at 5 ish for a feed but might of had a bit of a grisel again before that then he wakes up proply at 8am some nights hes only up 3 times but some it can be more than 5 times i cant wait till hes sleeping through xx

We have been having bad nights for quite a while now. Hannah used to go down between 7.30-8pm and only wake up for a feed at 4.30am (which only took 15-20mins) then get up for the day around 8am which was great but now she is up between 6-8 times a night and just isnt able to settle herself so cries but often all she needs is a quick cuddle and shes asleep again.. just not for long!

Last night I spent 40 mins getting her back to sleep only for her to wake up again 7 mins after I climbed back into bed! We are shattered

its so tiring charlie can be like that most nights he wakes up i get him to sleep my head hits the pillow and he wakes up again crying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->