• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleepless Nights Support Thread

well now we're having a bad night with Rhys for goodness sake!

he went to bed at 7.30 and has already been downstairs twice and is currently snuggled up under his blanket with colin on the couch

We are in the same boat - Hannah went to bed around 7.30pm and has already woken up 4 times! :hissy:

Savannah slept for 6 an a half hours straight last nigh :happydance: but she woke at 4 an couldn't get back to sleep coz her nose was blocked, stupid cold!

we had a good night with jack YAY!!!

he went to sleep at half 9 and woke and half 2. so 5 straight hours :happydance: he then went back to sleep in his own bed at half 3 and stayed there until nearly 6 when daddy got up and came into bed with me then slept until 800. x x im so happy thats the best we have had for a while x

I want sleeeeeeeeeeeep :cry: I am poorly and I could just do with one night 3 hours continuous sleeeeeeeeep!!

She was doing so well when we were away and now we're back she's back to waking up all the time. Maybe it's my bed? Or the temp is higher in my house? :dohh: Somethings up and I don't know what!

:hug: jack was like this kind of. he was fine until we went on holiday since then he wont sleep proberly x

:dohh:

I think I'm going to get a babysitter for 2 hours so I can have a nap. :coffee:

:rofl: Everyone is busy so another day of refusing to turn the hoover on because the sound will make me fall asleep!

my little boy is up every 2 hours. i'm breastfeeding and i'm absolutly exhausted. havet got a good nite sleep since 6 months. ;/

I'll have to join this thread, Tojus sleeping habits are just getting worse everyday....he wakes up to eat twice in the night and whenever he gets into light sleep, he just cant settle himself back to sleep, so he'll wake up just for a cuddle about 3-4 extra times.
I have to rock him every single time beforwe he can settle himself, and to make mattes worse he has about 4 power naps in the day and i have to rock him for that as well:hissy:

he wont sleep in his swing or bouncer. I'm shattered, i find that i plan to go out and do fun things with him during the day but end up staying at home all day, eating, surfing the internet, and lazing about because i'm exhausted from the night before.

something really has to change cause i really cant continue like this, i've been considering CIO when he turns 6 months but now i dont even think i can wait that long:cry:

Grace was a nightmare last night. Woke at 12.30, 2.30, 3.30, 4.30, then she wouldn't go to sleep and I eventually managed to get back to sleep at 6, then she woke up at 7.30. SOOOO TIIIIRED!!!!

Grace was a nightmare last night. Woke at 12.30, 2.30, 3.30, 4.30, then she wouldn't go to sleep and I eventually managed to get back to sleep at 6, then she woke up at 7.30. SOOOO TIIIIRED!!!!

alomst the same as me jack was awake at 1.30 3.30 4.30 came into my bed and then woke at 6.30 and 7.3o :hissy:

I put Toju to bed for a nap at 10am and rushed of to bed myself, just as i started dozing off, he woke up at 10.20, had a cuddle and went back to sleep, now i'm wide awake.

anyways on the bright side, i just got delivery of this book 'solve your childs sleep problems' by Dr Richard Ferber. hopefully it'll help me understand why we're having this problem and how to deal with it.

I'm headed for a bad night, Savannahs got a cold and has been poor all day :( My poor darlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->