• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleepless Nights Support Thread

Jacob is getting slightly better these days. Thats because im limiting his day time naps to an hour at a time so he is never in a LONG DEEP sleep in the day and keeps this for night times.

Last night he went from 10.30pm till 2am then back down at 3am till 4.30am then back down at 5am till 6.30am and went for a nap at 11am and will wake for bottle about 12ish :)
I didnt get to bed till 11.30 as had bottles to wash and put in a load of washing but still got just over 5 hours sleep in total :wohoo: most ive had since he was born normally im ont 3-4hours a night. Hope this keeps up a bit :) Ok its not great 5 hours broken sleep a night but right now ill take anything!! XXX

Seth isnt doing so well again but Im pretty sure hes teething. Tried calgel and the crystals but nothing seems to eb working.

My poorly little boy :(

xxx

Good luck! Me too in a min anyway.

xxx

Jas slept thru the night for the 3rd night, its me who cant seem to sleep :(

Lucky girls. Grace woke up 4 times :( she seemed to settle much better once I started giving her food but now I'm back to square one and I don't know what else I can do :(

Does she have a comforter Bexy? A blanket or dummy or something?

I think milk is her comforter. When she wakes up I've tried just giving her a dummy which is what she actually uses as a comforter in the day, when she naps etc but she gets frustrated with it and will only settle on a bottle. So I can't even not pick her up

Caitlyn won't have a dummy but she has a blanket. I gave her it during feeds for abit and now she loves it.

ffion went to bed later than usual, woke up at 1 and 6 then slept till 8.30 our best night in a long time

YAY!!! Jacob slept so so much better last night. Yesterday was a BAD day and he screamed from 5pm -11pm with colic. Finnally drifted off at 11pm (being rocked :dohh: BAD MUMMY) then he slept on me till 3am woke up had a bottle went straight back down till 6am and was up then!!! Ok he slept on me (bad mummy again) and i only got 6 hours sleep in total but i feel bloody fab!! Yeah its starting bad habits but right now i really dont care :rofl: XXX

one thing i forgot to mention is i had the heating on low instead of off and i put mittens on her hands lastnight incase anybody was wondering if id done anything different

how do you get them to have a comfort blanket?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->