• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sleepless Nights Support Thread

I want to find a cliff and jump just for the rest in the coma! :dohh:

I am soooo tired. Caitlyn didn't sleep ATALL last night. Well no more than half an hour at a time. My boobs hurt, my head hurts and my eyes are streaming.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

aw sorry caitlyn was a madam last nite, last nite i actually had a good for like once in a life time lol and summer is nearly 7 months!! :hugs: hope she has a nice long nap to catch up so you can sleep with her.

Iv been up since 4ish!...i thought that was bad!...luckily i got to nao with him at around 7ish x

I think we had a bit of a break through... She always sleeps 4.5hrs, wakes up, eats and goes back down only to wake up every 2 hrs after that (or really 1.5hrs coz she takes half hour to eat and stuff around). So she woke at 1:30, then 3:30 and I decided to put her in her room (just across from mine) and see if she sleeps for longer and kind of a test to see if it's just comfort eating. She slept through til 7! I'm gonna trial tonight with her in her room from get go and see how we go...

Ooh maybe I could try that one night. Grace wasn't bad last night... woke at 1.15, 6, 7.15, 8.15 then she came in bed with me and slept till 9 :)

To be honest I'm so tired I have no idea what times she woke up, nor how many. I don't feel as tired as yesterday though.

Lets see how I handle Rich being here on ZERO sleep. :(

Im so so tierd...God knows how many times i woke up lastnight...couldn't get to sleep in the first place and to make it worse i had to get up over and over and over again...

well ffion was bad again lastnight woke 4/5 times cant remember

There's absolutely no pattern to Jay's sleeping pattern :( For two nights in a row last week he slept for 6 hours straight woke for a feed and then slept through till morning :sleep: It was bliss!!

But for the last few nights he has been waking every two / three hours for a feed, so I'm shattered again :( I don't think I've done anything different either :shrug:

xx

Having Savannah in her own room seems to have helped, last night she went down at 8:30 (first time ever), woke up at 1:30, down again at 2 and woke at 5. But then she woke at 6 which i think was coz of wind, she then slept on my chest til 7 and we both got up then.
Might help other babies having them in their own room...

I'm thinking of trying that in the week. Grace was good last night, woke 2, 6, was awake then till 7.15 then woke up again at 8.45. I think it might be because she went to sleep at 9 instead of 8 because we were out and she was at her aunties. The last time she slept well she'd gone to bed later too

we have had a break thorough only waking once in the night now then coming into bed with me around 6. this is so much better xx

It bit late to add but last night i only had 3hours sleep...iv been exhausted...hopefully a better night tonight xx

I am having a nightmare with mine and any advice would be so much appreciated! Leo sleeps on and off all day and wakes up at 11pm sometimes crying off and on until 3am - he then sleeps from 3am until 6.30! its all the wrong way round! when he is awake he is really alert though!

oh man i no the feeling....my lil archie poos kept me up most of the night last night....i have such a headache maan xxx

sorry to boast again but jack was great again last night. was asleep by 930 woke at 130 for a feed then went back to sleep until 530 had a cuddle then went bakc to sleep until 730

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->