Sleepless Nights Support Thread

Ive officially given up even being positive. Some nights hes ok, other nights he's terrible (like last night). We do the same thing each night so theres no pattern. Its just random.

He should be able to not want food every hour by now!

xxx

Its good Jack is sleeping well! Have you been doing anything different to usual?

Just trying to steal your ideas lol

xxx

Last night Hannah had me up from 0030-0130 and then again from 0330-0515 - I'm knackered. She was the same the night before but it was her dad's night on!

She was pretty inconsolable for most of the time she was awake, screaming and thrashing around. I just hope it only teething causing it and will settle down again soon. I went out and bought some ashton & parsons granules today so will give them a go tonight if shes the same.

For a couple of night last week she slept really well (well, for Hannah anyway!) and she lulled us into a false sense of security. Shes definatly making up for it this week!!

I'm shattered too. Last 2 nights she's woken up every hour. The other night from 10 last night from half 1. But last night between half 3 and 5 she woke up every half hour. I've had about 4 hours of extremely broken sleep. :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: I think broken sleep if worse than no sleep!

Its good Jack is sleeping well! Have you been doing anything different to usual?

Just trying to steal your ideas lol

xxx

well nothing different really. he is sleeping more during the day to so wonder if that is whats doing it. last night he slept from 10-2 then 3-7 x

Yawn yawn. Maybe we should all get together and have a giant sleepover.. no babies lol I don't understand why she won't sleep!! She isn't hungry or too cold or too hot. I wind her till I'm blue in the face and get nothing up. The most annoying thing is she'll fall asleep on me, I put her down in her crib and she wriggles and whinges and cries so I pick her up and the second her head its my chest she zonks out again! I have to hold her legs down while I pat her to get her to sleep or she just kicks them and keeps herself awake. Sounds quite cruel that really

i just dont think anything will work... theres no pattern to the sleeping at all. its like one night she will sleep and ill follow the exact same bedtime routine the next day and she wont sleep at all!

9 TIMES last night. That's how many times she woke up. I can't understand why!!

9 times? :hugs:

I'm feeling better today. Sure, we were up alot in the night but I've started to look at it differently. I just cuddle up with her. She doesn't cry or anything she just wakes up for comfort and cuddles. I shouldn't be upset with that. She just wants my love! Also, she could be ALOT worse. She could scream blue murder allllll night and she doesn't she just wakes up for abit.

Time to think positive for me. I still don't know how many times she's waking up. :dohh:

Hannah's sleep finally calmed down but only after we started using night time orajel on her gums. She's definitely teething.

charlie was waking up every half hour last night just grisling for a few mins and figiting im not sure whether its his teeth cutting through thats waking him hes still bad most nights im soooooo tired :sleep:

I tried using a sleeping bag on Savannah the other night and it made her wake up so much more, so I went back to swaddling and a blanket and it's definately helped.

Woo she slept from 9.30 till 4.30 then 4.50 till 7.30 then she went back to sleep next to me until 8.40 :dance: She had 3 meals yesterday instead of 2 and I put 2 blankets on her so maybe that had something to do with it. I just hope it wasnt a fluke!

Caitlyn woke up 4 times last night. Crying. She doesn't normally cry during the night. I think it's her teeth but how can we be sure? :dohh:

Maybe give her a little bit of bonjela/calgel? Grace doesn't usually wake up crying either, she just grunts

jack slept 7 hours straight last night then went back to sleep for another 3 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->