Sleepless Nights Support Thread

Oooooh I did this to myself; she slept great 3 nights in a row, then last night she refused to go into her crib, so I was up most of the night with her in my bed. :(

On the bright side.. watched The Day The Earth Stood Still with Keanu Reeves :cloud9: & it wasn't a bad movie either!

... havent seen that, may have too now was always a fan of Speed and The Matrix :p

OMG he is such a stunnnnerrr, after seeing this movie.. I am in love with him! And I never thought he was attractive before lol.

lol :kiss: he has gone a little scruffy of late unfortunatly ....

... oh well another night looms :(

Tonight it's so hot & muggy here AND it's thunderstorms on and off.. Elyse's first thunderstorm, she was terrified, poor thing!! So I have a feeling this is going to be a sleepless night :( Letting her sleep in her diaper though.. soooo hot here it's gross.

WooHoo LeeAnne has been sleeping SO well this last while!! The other night she slept from 9pm-4am and the only reason she got up was because her arm was coming out of the sleeper up through her neck so she was freaking out! I fed her because I thought its been 7 hrs she must be hungry..well she took 2oz and fell back asleep from 4;15am-8am! I couldn't belive it!! Last night the same thing basically! Slept from 8pm-3am and then 3:30am-7am! I think we might be getting closer and closer to sleeping through the night as she isnt taking much of her bottle anymore during her 1 feed! However tonight hasnt been that great! Shes got really bad gas pains and keeps waking up whimpering and crying! Its 10:30pm and she has just gone down so not sure how long it will last for!!

Awwww Tasha, poor Elyse!! I fear LeeAnnes first thunderstorm! My mom lives in the Kingston area and said it was super hot there today! So weird how it was so warm out there and freezing cold here today, we actually got snow!

Haha there's no comfortable medium temp is there!! ALWAYS too hot or too cold.. yep, we had a severe thunderstorm warning for my area.. it was 25C here too.. my poor baby was in her diaper all day and all sticky :(

I was right.. Elyse was up and down all night!! :(

Poor Elyse (And mom!!) Hopefuly tonight is better for you guys!! Do you have A/C?

lol I have an air conditioning unit to put in my window, but today is back to being pretty cool and damp.. probably won't have A/C on until May, probably late May actually. lol

congrats pinkmac85 :happydance:

:hugs: tasha41 hope it gets better xxx

Ive had a couple of 5 - 6 hour stints :) He seems to sleep better if he has his formula feed at 10/11 ish :s , keeping fingers crossed :thumbup:

Elyse did 11:30pm - 5am last night :happydance:

She was up at 2am for literally less than 15 minutes so I could change her wet diaper, but fell right back to sleep when I got the dry one on her!

:happydance: LeeAnne slept through! LeeAnne slept through!! She slept from 7:30pm-5:45am! I tried the dream feeding at 12 before I went to bed and it worked!!!! Lets see if we can keep this up!!

Congratulations! Tried to dream feed Elyse before and it was a diasaster LOL.. messy and pissed her off! :(

wish me luck with Poppy tonight... She slept all day yesterday ( the longest nap ever, for hours and hours, and could NOT wake her) so she was then awake and screaming most of the night. Ended up sticking her on my boob in bed all night just to try to calm her. We're both exhausted today. Hoping tonight goes better...

hmmmm - i am FED UP! Amelia was doing sooo well - bottle at 8pm, slept till 4 - sometimes nearer 5, bottle then back off till at least 7. The past couple of weeks things have gone backwards - she seems to want feeding roughly every 3 hrs during the day, whereas she was going 4 and she is now waking for two night feeds rather then 1! Why? Last night she fed at 8pm as normal, stirred at 12, woke and fed at 1.30am and then again at 5.20am and went back off till 7 - i can't work it out - surely she shouldn't be going backwards?

hey hun :( ....is she possibly having a growth spurt??

https://infant-toddler-health.suite101.com/article.cfm/baby_growth_spurts

hope it gets better :hug:

xxxxxxx

baby D ~ had a similar night. Ashlyn was tired early so I put her down 30/45 mins earlier and she woke up 2 1/2 hours later crying and inconsolable. So I feed her a little from the boob which she pushed away (did so earlier that even too!). She cried and got comfy and when I moved her cried again! This went on for an hour. Then tried a bottle and she only ate an oz and was out...until around her usual wake time. And she was fussy this morning when she woke to feed too...I am guessing it is gas or growth spurt and she just is hungry....
:hugs: Best of luck to us for this coming evening.

I am tired today :( and have to deal with people, yuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->