Sleepless Nights Support Thread

Thanks girls - had a look at that site, Gwizz. Maybe it is a growth spurt - i hope so - def hope this isn't her new schedule xxx

fingers crossed for a better night for us all xx

Ben went from 10pm till 3am, then 3:30am till 6:30am last night ..... getting there. He greeted me with a big smile at 6:30 - little shit lol

xxxxx

Hello, I'm new to these places. ihave a 5month old girl who is totally breastfed and was sleeping through but now suddenly has started not settling till 10pm and waking up at 1am and 4pm. x

my girl is all messed up... sleeps at day awake at night..... she is only a week old today.... how long till she works out what she should be doing with her sleep..... Mummy and Daddy are tired lol :)

my girl is all messed up... sleeps at day awake at night..... she is only a week old today.... how long till she works out what she should be doing with her sleep..... Mummy and Daddy are tired lol :)

Your little girl is still very little. It will take her some time! LeeAnne had her days and nights mixed up for weeks, about 4 weeks and then from 5 weeks to now she is sleeping through the night.

ohhh good so there is hope than lol.... i thought that she was not old enough to get into a routine but i just wanted to know that she will sort it out herself or if there was anything that we could do to help her out....

Just come in here for today for a little moan i guess.

Oscars poorly i think, Wont settle keeps sobbing non stop since yesterday afternoon :(.

I really feel for him bless his cotton socks, Got my other 2 at home laylas off school for bank holidy and my head feels like its splitting in 2.
The constant rocking and walking back and forth soothing him teamed with no sleep has just shattered me out .

Hope every one else managed to get some sleep ?. x .

Elyse is growing, she must be.

She eats 3oz uninterrupted and took 5oz at one feed yesterday... for her that's a first! My little porker :cloud9:

She now sleeps 11-4 and 4:30-7:30... she went back down for me until 10 after I fed and changed her and she fussed a bit... but has been up since, and is getting to be a little crabby. We read 3 of our new books and played with our new Octoplush and she's now enjoying her mobile (that plays Mozart, Beethoven & Bach)... *hoping* she'll nod off soon so I can get some stuff done rather than sitting here waiting for her to need me.

Im here... gonna try and settle her in our bed soon though...

she woke up about 20 mins ago... i think her nappy is too big and she wet all her babygrow... now she wont go back off :(

I now seem to have the opposite problem from when I started this thread...

My child sleeps but I don't!! :dohh:

Hope you ladies get a decent nights sleep soon x

Im abit the same bexy.... its stupid really... but i TOTALLY blame bnb :rofl:

Me too, look at my post count though! :happydance: sorry, spamming on this thread lol totally inappropriate.

Those of you with young'uns... it WILL get better, I promise you! Grace used to wake as much as 7 times a night. She has been sleeping through since 6 months. Took a LOT of hard work but I cracked it :D you just need to persevere and have a lot of patience and it will pay off

:rofl: was just thinking wont be long till your elite bexy...

yeah i agree with bexy with the sleep thing... i remember nights I wouldnt get ANY sleep.. my god... I had to hold courtney alllll night...!! Seriously it passes..... :hugs:

Grace used to have to be snuggled up on me and have a bottle before she would go back to sleep. And I would have to lie deathly still for 15 minutes, sometimes more before I put her back in her crib or she would wake up. It was sooo horrible.

so glad to hear it does pass :cry:

it just feels like we are going backwards.. at first luisa was real good waking every 3-4 hours for a feed then going straight back down.. then she slept through 2 nights running...

now it half one and she is wide awake.. nothing will settle her :( she was due her feed at midnight she fussed over it and only took half..

we are now taking a feed... pls sleep :cry:

Hiya Girlies

Thought u might like this article about sleeping babies, looking at it realistically .....

https://www.familyrapp.com/Results/archive_results_details.asp?ArticleID=1317

Especially the bit ...
the scientific definition of "sleeping through the night" is five hours
:) Thats about all I get from mine atm lol

:hug:

Hiya Girlies

Thought u might like this article about sleeping babies, looking at it realistically .....

https://www.familyrapp.com/Results/archive_results_details.asp?ArticleID=1317

Especially the bit ...
the scientific definition of "sleeping through the night" is five hours
:) Thats about all I get from mine atm lol

:hug:

yup id agree id take 5 hours straight!

even when she was sleeping 4 hours at a time that was ok its more tht she wont settle..

OMG, I need to scream out loud!!!!!!!! I need to sleep, seriously, I am going to break down into pieces now. I am so tired, so sleepy, so without energy. :cry:

Lots of :hugs: Suzan. Maybe family can help you some nights that way you can catch up oin some well needed zzzzzzzz's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->