Sleepless Nights Support Thread

:hugs: suzan and other very tired mummies.

My LO went to his grandmas for the night last night again (2nd time hes been) and yet again I woke up soaking wet thorough (I BF), but still got some much needed sleep.

I recommend it.

xxxx

Anyone got any tips to get my LO to sleep in her crib, currently she has been sleepin in her bouncer :cry: or my bed.

V xxx

My LO went in his moses basket which I placed in his crib for 2 weeks first, then placed him in his crib directly as of monday. So far so good although he hates sleeping on his back I have been putting him down once hes very asleep in my arms first ... need to get him to fall asleep on his back on his own. I have been getting 6 - 7 hours at night this week from him *touch wood*.

Good Luck babes - think it will be tough for you at first but its for the best :)

xx

Grace used to have to be snuggled up on me and have a bottle before she would go back to sleep. And I would have to lie deathly still for 15 minutes, sometimes more before I put her back in her crib or she would wake up. It was sooo horrible.

i'm sort of the same except am BF,but i lay there when he's fallen asleep and wait for him to properly drop so he doesn't wake.
It's horrible feeling spesh when u get in your bed and expect them to cry :(
i dread it!

After reading most of the posts in this forum, I can truly agree with most of the opinions in here. In the last couple of days me and my wife have not got much sleep, see our newborn baby girl Claire has a cold and a double ear infection so sleep has been slacked off, atleast while we have been taking care of her. So to all of those parents having trouble just remember that you are not alone. All over America and the world over there is at least someone going through the same issue.

Regards

After 4 weeks of sleeping through the night (as little as 12-5 as much as 10-5...), Elyse was up at 3am last night.. :dohh:

I hope this was just a one time thing!!

I hope its just a one off thing for you Tasha!

Whyyyy oh whyy wont Tye sleep through or even just a little longer! He still wakes twice for a bottle in the night :dohh: Nearly 7months old.. come on child mummy needs sleep!!!!!!!!

:hugs: Jacey!! Hopefully it'll come soon to him!

Elyse started to sleep through when she started being awake for long periods in the evening... :) are you able to make sure he stays up for a bit?

Yeah he only has one nap in the day time and thats anywhere between 10-1pm but hes always awake after 1pm untill he goes off to bed just before 7pm. Wakes at 10pm for a feed even though hes had a full bottle at 7pm. Then wakes again for a bottle at 3am.. Then is up for the day anywhere between 5-6am! :hissy:

People keep saying once hes on three meals a day and in a routine he will sleep through, Well he has a routine and he has 3meals a day and little snacks and bottles in the day but nope.... still waking! :|

i'm so tired :(
I dread going to sleep cos i know he'll wake sooner or later.

Agh i miss sleep!

i'm so tired :(
I dread going to sleep cos i know he'll wake sooner or later.

Agh i miss sleep!

so true i sat through lord of the rings last night (well tried too-missed most of it) but couldnt take my eyes off the monitor!

they always seem to wake as soon as u get really comfy in bed and just about to drift off finally....:hissy:

Elyse woke herself up last night at 3am with a really loud fart. Then decided she was hungry, lol. I was still up :dohh:

Okay after a couple nights waking up midway for a bottle (or because she farted, lol).. Elyse slept 11:30-6:30 last night :happydance: Her diaper was sooo heavy though when she woke up :dohh:

Okay after a couple nights waking up midway for a bottle (or because she farted, lol).. Elyse slept 11:30-6:30 last night :happydance: Her diaper was sooo heavy though when she woke up :dohh:

:rofl: LeeAnne wakes herself up with loud farts all the time and then falls back asleep. LeeAnne's diapers are soooooooooooooooo heavy in the morning from sleeping for like 10 hours that you could honestly break a window with them :rofl:

I could seriouslyyyy go to sleep now and not wake up till next week.. I am THATTT tireddddd :( :(

How annoying-for the last month LeeAnne has been sleeping through the night and now, for the past 2 nights she has gone to bed at 9-10pm and then up at 2 for a bottle and back down then up at 5 for another!! GRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->