Slim chances, but cramping, headache, backache. Possible???

whittnie117

Reaction score
This post has tmi! So, my husband and I DTD on the 10th and 12th. On the 10th he pulled out. On the 12th he wasn't able to ejaculate (medicine causes issues sometimes). It is the first times we've dtd since our son was born almost 8 months ago. Because of those reasons I normally wouldn't think anything of this, but since the 12th I've had bad cramps every night. I've had a headache since Monday and my back has been hurting more than it has for a while.It is so frustrating because I can't properly track my menses right now. I had a 37 day long period last month(s) that ended on June 29. Could it be? I know the chances are very slim (the only possibility coming for pre-ejaculate or pulling out late) and it is probably all in my head, but I can't shake the feeling.

Anything's possible. I'm TWWing now because my hubby pulled out, but said afterward that he may have gone a little inside. I'm currently one day late with no signs of AF showing whatsoever. I am waiting to POAS because I only have one test left and want to make sure it gets a good solid line so he'll believe it's true!

I guess we will see in two weeks /facepalm
I was one of those who just KNEW she was pregnant basically the day after conception last time around. Sure enough 11days later I got a bfp. But I can't be THAT aware to be 2 for 2 in knowing I am pregnant. Therefore, it must all be in my head ;)

I only have one test left as well! It is taking all of me to not use it. I am only 8 (or 6) days post intercourse, so even if I ovuated on the 10th it is still too early to poas!

I know no one is really reading, but it is nice to have my thoughts out there because I can't talk to my husband about this unless it isn't actually in my head. I am still convinced it is.

Tmi to follow: I had some spotting today, it went from pink (with clear) to brown to just a bit of brown here and there. The cramping is really intense right now. So either it was implantation bleeding or AF is on her way. I've not had menstrual cramps much before and especially not for a week or longer. But the body does change after one gives birth and I did so about 8 months ago.
If AF doesn't show, I am going on a poas frenzy starting in 2 days.

Viridian- has AF shown yet? Have you poas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->