Slim Fast Diet

babyhopesxx

Mum of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hello and happy new year :)

I've decided to do the slim fast diet and i have 2 stone to lose.

So how does this plan work, do you have 2 shakes a day and 3 snacks in betweeen and then a meal for dinner. How many cals do your snacks have to be. I know your evening meals have to be 600 cals so if your doing this diet what sort of thing do you have for your evening meals, i also need to cook for the rest of the family so need ideas on the sort of things i can make.

Thanks.

I've done this before and all the information is on their website. I think the snacks are around 100 calories each?

600 calories is quite good for tea so I found if you're making your own food as long as its not drenched in butter or cheese most things were fine. I had quorn bolognese and pasta, stirfry vegetables and rice etc etc.

I couldn't stick to it easily, but good luck with it :)

Thank you, are you allowed tea and coffee? I drink coffee and always use sweetner in it.

https://www.slimfast.co.uk/plan/plan-visitor/default.aspx

Hey, I don't use SlimFast but my MIL does and she uses all the information from the site to help her. She also drinks about a dozen cups of tea a day. Lol.

I've never used it but I know you can plan your diet information and what not on their site.

Good luck. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->